Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition: The U.N. Security Council agrees to send as many as 3,500 new peacekeepers and police to Haiti. China holds an emotional homecoming ceremony for eight peacekeeping p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

Read the following situation and act out the dialogue. Before Bassanio and Portia got married, Portia gave him a ring and made him promise to keep it all his life. Losing it, selling it or giving it away would be the end of her love for him. After t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

[Michael:] Each time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name Whispers at morning Our love is dawning Heaven's glad you came You know how I feel This thing can't go wrong I'm so proud to say I love you Your love's got me high I long to ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Crossing the Bar By Alfred Tennyson Sunset and evening star, And one clear call for me! And may there be no moaning of the bar, When I put out to sea, But such a tide as moving seems asleep, Too full f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fade you star Fade from my heaven Fade for the promise of forgetting If I stared and you'd be shining through I would probably still see you Farewell my guest you were the only one who saw the door might be open If I only could have told you then tha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

AS IT IS 2016-06-11 World Bids Farewell to Muhammad Ali The Greatest boxer in history, Muhammad Ali, was laid to rest in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky on Friday. Friends and family transferred a red casket carrying Ali from a funeral home to a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

英语学习笔记: graduation n. 毕业;毕业典礼 farewell int.再会;别了 ceremony n. 仪式;礼节;典礼 academic adj.学院的;学术的 gown n. 长袍;长外衣 tassel n. 流苏 recruitment n.征募新兵;补充;招聘 bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

1) Dont pretend you miss me and be so dramatic 别堆砌怀念让剧情变得狗血 After all these years please dont ruin the classics 深爱了多年又何必毁了经典 You owe me nothing. Im not a kid 都已成年不拖不欠 Im wasting my tim

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Emotional farewell to King of Pop Michael Jackson's family and fans have said farewell to the pop superstar at an emotional memorial service. Jackson's daughter Paris, 11, fought back tears to describe him as the best father you could ever imagine.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:What I've Done (Linkin Park) 超级摇滚乐队Linkin Park(林肯公园)回归乐坛。专辑中的首支单曲《What I've Done》音乐录像带中以蒙太奇的手法,整首歌曲的制作大气磅礴,将近半世纪在地球

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Unit 5 Farewell Conversation 1 A:I've come to say good-bye. B:When are you off ? A:I'm flying home on Sunday afternoon . B:Well , good-bye . See you soon . A:Please don't forget to say good-bye to the rest of the family for me . Conversation 2

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

打招呼算是最基本的口语了,跟人见面第一句肯定要打招呼,如果你还停留在的美女编辑们Hello?How are you?How do you do?的层次上,那你可能要听不懂美国人说话了。 美国人喜欢说的是: - How are

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【经典】Whatever This Town 好听经典的英伦 If you try to get close to me, be prepared, it might hurt 如果你想靠近我,那么请做好准备,你将会受伤 Cause I live like the human I am,so my nails will catch some dirt 因为我和

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

崇尚饮食的中国人,习惯于将内心的感情在饭桌上化解或宣泄,离愁当然也不例外。于是乎,散伙饭就成了每个学子临毕业前的最后一堂必修课。 这顿饭,是对大学4年青葱记忆的结案陈词,也

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is goodbye I regret the time spent together I can't digest all the life that I wasted Holding on made me never want to hold another You are just a part of my past You are just a part of my past This is an overdue goodbye A farewell I must say Th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美语五花八门的道别方式: 五花八门的美国原味口语 So long! Have fun! Break a leg! 后两句用在知道对方去聚会或旅行时,有祝你玩得尽兴的意思。尤其是最后一句,有祝你好运的意思,此说法源于

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Don't pretend you miss me and be so dramatic 别堆砌怀念让剧情变得狗血 After all these years please don't ruin the classics 深爱了多年又何必毁了经典 You owe me nothing. I'm not a kid 都已成年不拖不欠 I'm wasting my time

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Well my dad I know he meant well I never heard him say what I needed I have wishful days where I hope and pray But there's still one thing that I'm missing To hear him say well done well done You're the son I love Always be good enough To hear him sa

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Mr. President, Mr. Speaker, and Distinguished Members of the Congress: I stand on this rostrum with a sense of deep humility and great pride -- humility in the wake of those great American architects of our history who have stood here before me; pri

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

acid a.酸性的;尖酸苛薄的 n.酸性 Acid rain is a result of air pollution. 酸雨是空气污染造成的。 When Mary criticized their work, you could feel the acid tone in her words. 玛丽在批评他们的工作时,你可以感觉出她话

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500