Chris Patten:Your Royal Highness, prime minister, distinguished guests, people of Hong Kong, [00:04.60]彭定康:王子殿下、首相、各位嘉宾、香港市民们, [00:09.20]for Hong Kong as a whole today is cause for celebration, not sorrow

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

General Douglas MacArthur: Farewell Address to Congress [AUTHENTICITY CERTIFIED: Text version below transcribed directly from audio.] Mr. President, Mr. Speaker, and Distinguished Members of the Congr

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国经典英文演讲100篇

Greensleeves Alas, my love, you do me wrong To cast me off discourteously And I have loved you oh so long Delighting in your company Greensleeves was all my joy Greensleeves was my delight Greensleeves was my heart of gold And who but my lady Greens

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Lesson 85 Never too old to learn 活到老学到老 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How long has Mr. Page been teaching? I have just received a lette

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

WASHINGTON President Obama will strike an optimistic tone in his farewell address to the nation on Tuesday, calling on the American people to work together as citizens as he prepares to rejoin their ranks. 华盛顿下周二,奥巴马总统将在告别

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

ACT I Hi, Mom. 嗨, 妈妈。 Hi, Robbie. 嗨,Robbie。 You're home from school early. 你今天从学校回来得很早。 Yeah, they're getting the assembly hall 是啊,他们在布置大礼堂

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

1. Goodbye! 再见! 还能这样说: See you. Catch you later. 应用解析: kiss sth. goodbye/kiss goodbye to sth. 永远放弃某事; the kiss of life 口对口的人工呼吸 2. Farewell until we meet again! 下次再见! 还能这样说:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. The aim of my visiting is to borrow some money from you. 我拜访的目的是想向您借点钱。 还能这样说: The purpose with my visit is to borrow money from you. My purpose for visiting is to make a touch. 谚语: He who likes borrow

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

affable adj.和蔼的 apologetic adj.歉意的 compromise n.妥协 elastic adj.有弹力的 etiqutte n.礼节 sxplicit adj.清楚的 farewell n.告别 flatter vt.奉承 frugal adj.简朴的 gracious adj.亲切的 hail n.欢呼 hospitality n.好客 in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

影片对白 Denial: Joe and I had a lot of time to prepare for this moment , some of her requests, for instance that I should bring Claudia Schiffer as my date to the funeral. I was confident she expected me to ignore. But others she was pretty damn cl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

you chose to surrender the best thing thats happened to you what were you missing? were you just tripping? running away from your fear was the best you could do you made this decision you chose our division ooh, ooh, ooh and i have no regrets i wish

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I transcend my earthly form Through some questions never asked before Question the need to be a machine That responds automatically Some words will trigger certain acts Just one of the commandments we have learnt Some acts will trigger certain states

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

This week, Beirut said goodbye to an almost century-old coffee house that survived civil war, regime changes and countless political crises. Activists say it was one of more than a thousand historical landmarks that have disappeared from the city's l

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

April 11th, 1951. During the Korean War, President x released General x of its commander in Asia. x learned about great military commander that the course are well-paid. Its much more than any individual. X, who has cherished instruments of war polic

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2016年

【生词预览】 headcount 人口调查, bid (过去式 bade )告别, desperate 情急的, jumpsuit 连衣裤 【笑话原文】 IWanttoGetoutofHere Iwasreviewingmyclient scasewithhiminprisonwhenitwasannouncedthatvisitorshad15minutestolea

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

主餐一道:泛听练习 以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here,My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer;Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,My heart's in the Highland wherever I go. 我的心儿在高原,我的心不在这儿,我的心儿在高原,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Mr. President, Mr. Speaker, and Distinguished Members of the Congress: I stand on this rostrum with a sense of deep humility and great pride -- humility in the wake of those great American architects of our history who have stood here before me; prid

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国百大经典演讲

美国名人100大演讲mp3下载请点我(BT下载) Good evening, my fellow Americans. First, I should like to express my gratitude to the radio and television networks for the opportunities they have given me over the years to bring reports and

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国百大经典演讲

From Shakespeare's Henry VIII, Act iii, Scene ii. (莎士比亚《亨利八世》第三幕第二场) Wolsey says: Farewell! a long farewell, to all my greatness! 伍尔西说道:再见!永别了,我全部的宏伟事业。 This is the state

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册