101.取得(杰出的)成就 Reference:make outstanding achievements in the fields of... 102.各行各业的(年轻妇女) Reference:young women in all professions 103...迫切希望... Reference:be eagerly seeking... 104....有权... Reference:...hav

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

经典句型:Let's talk about the terms of payment. 现在来谈谈付款方式吧。 A:Let's talk about the terms of payment. 甲:现在来谈谈付款方式吧。 B:We only accept payment by irrevocable LC payable against shipping documents. 乙:我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:I'd like to make an appointment with him. 我想跟他约个会面的时间。 A:May I speak to the manager? 甲:可以和经理通话吗? B:Sorry,he is not in. 乙:对不起,他不在。 A:I'd like to make an appointment with him. 甲

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

One of the most common reasons for holding a meeting is to solve a problem. A meeting can be a great place to do this, because it is possible for a variety of people with different experiences and perspectives to work together to identify the problem

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

Managers are not supposed to factor childbearing plans into account in hiring or management decisions. 在招聘员工或做管理决策时,经理们不应该把生育问题考虑进去, Raising this topic in the workplace would give most employm

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

South Korean officials are reacting carefully to the expected suspension of large U.S.-South Korea military exercises. An announcement could come this week to suspend the major joint military exercises, South Koreas Yonhap news agency reports. Those

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

BEIJING, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi discussed bilateral ties and cooperation with German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle by phone Monday. It followed a phone hook-up between China's new Premier Li Keqiang and his Germ

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

小作文: 4个柱状图,男女生在1996年和2000年不同学科的成绩对比 大作文: Some people think it's all bad for children to watch TV, others believe watching TV can bring positive effects on children when they grow up, discuss b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

AS IT IS 2015-12-04 US, South Korea, Japan Plan to Discuss North Korea 美国、韩国和日本举行会谈讨论朝鲜问题 Representatives of the United States, South Korea and Japan are meeting in Washington Thursday. A senior official in Seoul s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

1. tend,倾向,易于。 eg:Old people tend to get fat. 老年人容易发胖。 She tends to get angry when others disagree with her. 别人不同意她的看法时,她很容易生气。 2. regular,定期的,有规律的。 regular exercise就是指

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

英语新闻标题总是力求用有限的字数来表达新闻的内容,为此,在措词上尤其要狠下功夫,选词尽可能经济达意、简短明了,偏爱选用那些短小精悍或字母最少的动词。这是因为短小易懂、形

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

South Korea's unification ministry says it will discuss how to reopen the Kaesong industrial park with North Korea. This comes a day after Seoul and Pyongyang agreed to hold working-level talks at the truce village of Panmunjeom Saturday. Unification

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: Hello, I was just responding to your ad. B: Which ad is that? A: The ad for a roommate. B: Great. Are you interested? A: I sure am. B: Can we meet today? A: Of course, just tell me when and where. B: Why dont you meet me at 5:30 at Starbucks? A: T

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would like to make an appointment to discuss the problems I keep having with my apartment. B: Are you having problems? This is the first Ive heard of it. A: We gave you a list of problems last week. B: What kind of problems are you talking about

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

文本 G:You shouldn't be in here.........You found the tunnel. A:We followed Alison. G:So she was here. A:is this... G:The house is my home,it will never belong to me.I'm merely its caretaker. E:And this room...is your...office? G:A space with no di

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

129 印巴首脑会谈于七月十四日在阿格拉开始 Pakistani-Indian Summit to Start July 14 Ayaz Gul Islamabad 9 Jul 2001 01:50 UTC Leaders of India and Pakistan are meeting in the Indian city

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(2)

Turkey's foreign minister has urged the United Nations to unfreeze Libyan assets to help the North African country move forward following the uprising against Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. Ahmet Davutoglu made the call Thursday in Istanbul, where di

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For some in-depth analysis, we're joined by Su Xiaohui, Deputy director of the department of International and Strategic Studies, at CIIS, and Jabin Jacob, Assistant Director of the Institute of Chinese studies, in New Delhi. Welcome. Q1. This is to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has urged G7 member states to focus on global economic, financial and development issues instead of exacerbating regional tensions related to the South China Sea. Wang added that China hopes the G7, the members of whi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

WASHINGTON, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday met with his Mexican counterpart Enrique Pena Nieto at the White House over issues including security, immigration and Cuba. President Barack Obama and Mexican President Enrique Pe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年