Oil is good and bad. Its good because it helps our energy needs. Its bad because it causes pollution. Oil is a fossil fuel. Burning it produces carbon dioxide (CO2). This is one of the biggest causes of global warming. There isnt much oil left in the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

I dont know how people understand physics. I think its a fascinating subject and really wish I understood more. Physics seems to explain everything about our world and our universe. Its as though physics is the key to unlocking all of our worlds myst

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

What would society be like without the police? They do a very valuable job. Without them, our society would be less safe. The police are the people we call when we are in danger or something bad has happened. Even people who say they dont like the po

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

I was called and told by Raymond Chow,You should get to the hospital.They're taking Bruce to the hospital. 我接到邹文怀的电话,他说,你需要来医院一趟,他们把布鲁斯送去医院。 And I was there way before Bruce got there.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

EDUCATION REPORT - New Version of Test for Graduate School Is DelayedBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, March 09, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. The Education

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

老鼠给猫挂铃铛?! 试想一下,让一只老鼠给猫脖子上挂铃铛,那会是什么概念?风险系数实在太高,除非这只老鼠撑破了胆。不过,短语bell the cat(挺身而出)确实源于寓言故事老鼠给猫脖

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

人生充满了争吵,由于我们的修养不够,争吵很容易发展成冲突。如何让争吵获得有益的结果呢?今天特别为大家隆重奉献25种让世界更和谐的吵架方法。 Please try to understand my point of view。 请

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

LISBON, April 13 (Xinhua) -- Some 1,000 Portuguese took to the streets in capital Lisbon on Saturday in protest against the government's tough austerity measures that were widely blamed for deepening economic recession in the heavily debted country.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:2R - Shining Friends Song:Shining Friends Artist:2R A little faith Brightens a rainy day Life is difficult you can't go away Don't hide yourselve in the corner You have my place to stay Sorrow is gonna say goodbye Opens up You'll

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Shining Friends - fiche fungmathilde - tv magic a little faith brightens a rainy day 小小的信念照亮那下雨天 life is difficult you can't go away 生命难困苦 你总不能逃避 don't hide yourselve in the corner 不要于躲角落 you ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

形 容 词 的 定 义 和 用 法: 形容词用来修饰名词或代词, 表示人或事物的性质, 状态,和特征。 形容词在句中作定语, 表语, 宾语,补语。 She is a good student, and she works hard. 她是一个好学生,她学习努力。 This bike is expensive. 这辆自行车很贵。 I am sorry,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Sometimes it is difficult to understand your parents for they are from a different generation. Yes, we know how it feels but remember friends, your folks are the ones who picked you up every time you fell down when you were young. Here are top 5 ways

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

展会谈判经典交流英语 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. 语音讲解 单词发音 difficult /ˈdɪfɪkəlt/ ahead /əˈhed/ between /bɪˈtwiːn/ easy /ˈiːzi/ 连词发音 lie ahead /laɪjəˈhed

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

【英文原文】 Sometimes your biggest weakness can become your biggest strength. Take, for example, the story of one 10-year-old boy who decided to study judo despite the fact that he had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident. The boy b

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

摇滚:Allison Iraheta - No One Else 相关介绍:首单Friday Ill Be Over U足以让人震撼于今年美偶新锐女将的风采.JIVE唱片公司的CEO兼主席Barry Weiss在接受采访时说:她强有力的嗓音,积极进取的态度,崭露出来

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 I'm afraid I dont agree with you there. 我不同意您的说法。 Your price is higher than those we got from

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Your work is really impressive. 你的工作很出色! 2. He is really something. 他真了不起。 3. As a writer, she is enormously talented. 她是个才华横溢的作家。 4. They have a knack for telling interesting stories. 他们讲故事

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: get through 战胜,做出 表示战胜(困难的事情或时期),或结束某件事情时要用 get through (with) sth,与某人做了结时要用 get through with sb。另外,get through to sb 表示与某人取得联系。 例句

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

能够able capable, in a(ny) position 一直all the time continually, continuously, constantly, perpetually 许多地a lot noticeably, considerably, a great deal, substantially 许多的a lot of many, numerous, a wide variety of (themes), a whole ran

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文