Deep in his slumber, one night a man had a very real, yet surreal dream. He dreamt that he was walking along the beach with God. As he looked up at the sky, he saw all the scenes of his life flash by along with two sets of footprints: one set for him

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Nowadays ,with the phenomenon of the college students do part-time jobs more and more general.People are becoming increasingly aware of the significance of part-time job.In my point of view,the college students should do some part-time jobs.There are

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

If your company offers a service, you may find that you have to deal with complaints from customers and clients. In this unit, we look at some phrases that may be helpful in this situation. 如果你们公司提供一项服务,你有可能发现你要处理来自顾客和代

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

All managers sometimes have to have difficult conversations with people working under them. What is the best way to give negative feedback? 很多经理有时候在与下属交流时有困难,给予负面反馈的最好方法是什么呢? Imagine you are unhappy with the behavio

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Some people find it more difficult to stay slim than others because their brains are slow at recognizing when they are full, a study claims. The team at Yale University found that in rats some have nerve endings which are more sluggish at signaling w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dealing with difficult clientsThis programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. Carmela: Well provide you with the most useful expressions used every day at work. Therell be new language, s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Part One 你听不懂的 put a sock in it 别做声,住嘴 Would you please put a sock in it? I am on the phone right now! Oh, Jerry is starting to tell his boring jokes. Will anybody ask him to put a sock in it? Put on ones thinking cap 认真思考 In order to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

What is your greatest strength? is one of the easier interview questions you'll be asked. When you are asked questions about your strengths, it's important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job. 你最大的优点是什么?在面试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

原因状语从句表原因, 以下逐一介绍高考中常见的原因状语从句的引导词: 1. because引导的原因状语从句一般放于主句之后, because表示直接原因, 语气最强, 最适合回答 why引导的疑问句。例

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BRUSSELS, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Belgian tennis star Kim Clijsters will be sidelined for at least four weeks after tearing a hip muscle, her agent said in a statement on Wednesday. Kim has got an excess of fluid in her right hip joint, which turned out

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC Learning English Weekender Soldier Jackie:Hello, welcome to the programme. Im Jackie Dalton. Today, we take a look at some job related language with the help of Jeffrey, whos going to tell us about his work. What does he do? Jeffrey Im Captain J

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, fami

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. Never say die.永不言败。 2.Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚。 3.New wine in old bottles.旧瓶装新酒。 4.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。 5.No garden without its weeds.没有

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A: I need to find a new furniture set for my living room. B: Where are you going to find one? A: I have no idea. B: Do you want to know where I bought mine? A: Where'd you get it from? B: I got it from IKEA. A: How much did it cost you? B: It cost me

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

One in a Million love song 一首让女孩心动的歌............... You're one in a million, Oh now You're one in a million, Oh Sometimes I can't hate you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see Only one can really make me stay A sign

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Probably! I personally can???t imagine having to sit still for long periods of time. Of course, I slack off just like anyone else every now and then. For the most part, I really make an effort to get exercise every day. In fact, I wish I could do mor

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

睡眠不好可是大事。如果睡不好觉,一天都没精神,生活工作自然也会受影响啦。如果去医院,你该怎么用英语对大夫描述你的病情呢?下面是一些睡眠不好的表达,一起来看看吧。 He is sle

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

As we look, we get into all sorts of uncomfortable areas. 如我们所见,我们涉及各种各样艰难的领域 We look, for example, about the fact 我们来看一个例子,现实情况是 that we share at least 95 percent of our DNA 我们用

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

On the very first day of my very first class as a teacher, I asked my students a very NAIVE question: Why is writing such a difficult thing to do? The complaints came bubbling out of my students, and I was not prepared for the volume or substance of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Pizza. My hero. I'm starved. Hey, Ollie. Yeah. 披萨。我的英雄。我快饿死了。奥利。什么事。 Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? Bottom drawer. 你把开瓶器放哪了?最底下的抽屉。 Did you talk to Ray toda

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季