It has long been a dream of mine to retire and live by the sea. 退休后去海边生活是我的夙愿。 Her dream of success kept her from quitting. 她渴望成功的梦想使她不愿辞职。 Becoming the President is the dream of my lifetime. 成

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语突破单词

I've decided to take up the game of golf after playing with a friend recently. However, the sport isn't as easy as it appears. To improve my game, I've been spending a lot of time at the driving range hitting balls with my clubs. I'm starting to hit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

section seven comforting someone 安慰别人 Hey,Paul,why the long face? It's difficult to explain. Try me. Well,I had a terrible day of work ,I'm thinking of quiting my job. Take it easy,maybe tomorrow will be different. I don't know,I can't stand my

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

Why do women think the only way to get a man to do what they want is to manipulate them? 语音讲解: 1.women /'w?m?n/ 2.the only //?i j'??nl?/ 3.manipulate /m?'n?pj?le?t/ 词汇讲解 control 控制 control freak控制欲强烈的人 manipulate 操

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

261. We had a good cooperation W: You play badminton very well. M: We had a good cooperation. W: You will surely achieve more. M: This cooperation is very successful. W: We had a good cooperation. M: We'll go on with cooperation if there is the chanc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

UNIT 78 STEPS TO SUCCESS (Ⅱ) Lesson 155 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Note-taking: Weather Bulletin 1. Wind: ______________________ General Conditions: ________ Temperature: mini. tonight __________

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

UNIT 72 RADIO PROGRAMS (Ⅱ) Lesson 143 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Note-taking: Radio Program Reminders 1. VOA / Jim Tedder Tonight: Magazine Show / Walter Guthrie a. visit to _________________ ___

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Whichever way you look at it, English can be a little bit difficult. Here we talk about whichever and how to use it carefully. Dont listen to whichever podcast. Listen to this one!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Everyone who has been a student has probably experienced something like this: It is the night before a big test in one of your most difficult classes. You tried your best to study all the information you think will be included in the test. But you ar

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

No one likes to be around an arrogant person since it is a quality that does not attract people. Yet some people may be arrogant and find it difficult to recognize it. Here are 15 signs that youre arrogant though you might not feel like you are. 没有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这十大简单事,其实复杂到让你困惑 There are a lot of things in this world that people dont understand because, hey, the world is a confusing place. But we can always take solace in the fact that there are some really simple concepts an

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

3a [00:03.50]Read the article and complete the chart. [00:06.26] [00:07.27]If I become an athlete,will I be happy? [00:10.84] [00:11.65]For many young people, [00:13.33]becoming a professional athlete [00:15.93]might seem like a dream job. [00:17.86]

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语八年级下册

AS IT IS 2015-08-10 Refugee Camp in Jordan Is Biggest in Middle East 约旦是中东最大的难民营 The United Nations refugee agency says hundreds of thousands of Syrians who fled to Jordan to escape the war in Syria face a difficult future. Tens

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Cameroon Taking Steps to Control Social Media 喀麦隆采取措施控制社交媒体 Social media use has risen sharply in Cameroon, as have the governments efforts to control it. Our story begins at a church in Limbe, in southwestern Cameroon. Thes

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: Are you clear about this position? B: Kind of. I'd like to know more about it. A:你对这个职位了解吗? B:差不多,我想再多了解一些。 2.Describe your experience in English 用英语介绍一下你的工作经验 A: Would you be able to describe your experienc

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Have a happy life 成功 Believe In Yourself 相信自己 可可电台 If you don't believe in yourself, how do you expect

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

MILAN, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Serie A giants Milan confirmed on Thursday that they are talking with Real Madrid about a possible January move for Kaka. The club's own TV station, Milan Channel, have revealed that the two clubs are discussing the possibi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Negotiations connected to Iran's nuclear program have resumed in Switzerland. US Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif have sat down for the first of what should be three days of meetings in the Swiss city of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

But first, the organisers of the London Marathon have confirmed that the race will definitely take place in the British capital this weekend despite the deaths of three people following explosions at the Boston Marathon on Monday. Security for the ev

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todays podcast is about the expression getting on. What does it mean? Well, if I ask someone How are you getting on? I mean How much progress have you made?. It is easiest to explain with some examples. Example number one. I ask my children, How are

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语