Now, it's time for Words and Their Stories. On this program we explore common expressions in American English. Today, we talk about expressions that began behind the wheels of automobiles. Now they are common expressions that we use in everyday conve

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

My heart belongs to you By Hayley Westenra Through the window of my soul All the secrets that I hold Will be yours to share for always, always Like a whisper in the wind The gentle breeze touches my skin And I know you're with me always, always I can

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

At approximately one o'clock this afternoon,an Asian male entered the Discovery Building in Silver Spring. He had what we believe to be explosive devices strapped to his front and back. He also had a handgun. There are reports that we've not confirme

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

Here Am I Here Am I, Little Jumping Joan Here am I, little jumping Joan, When nobody's with me, I'm always alone.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Wind 风 Wind helps people on Earth. 风能帮助地球上的人们。 Wind can make a lot of energy and so people can use it. 风能产生大量的能量,因此人们可以利用它。 Wind is the cheapest form of energy. 风是最廉价的能量形

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. On our program this week, we will tell how fishing for sharks may affect other sea animals. We will also tell about a newly identified

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

[00:00]R:Driving a car on this interstate is very dangerous. In 1986, 46,400 male drivers were definitely involved in fatal accidents. [00:10]C:I got an idea. I got a great idea. You'll stay in front of the car until we get off the exit. [00:15]Y

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: This morning, how to help newborn babies sleep. Turns out, many moms are going against a medical recommendation that's aimed at saving babies' lives. In our new series How to Raise a Human, NPR's Michaeleen Doucleff explores wheth

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

You can have anything you want. You just need to stop waiting for someone to tell you you deserve it. 一切.png 语音讲解: 单词发音 anything /ˈeniɪŋ/ deserve /dɪˈzɜːv/ 词间连读 tell you /telju/ deserve it /dɪˈzɜːvɪt/ 词汇讲

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Construction Site 建筑工地Apologize for any inconvenience caused during building operation 对施工期间带来的不便表示歉意。 Danger of death. Keep out. 生命危险,严禁入内。 Danger,building site, keep out 工地危险,禁止

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Time on my hands Since you been away boy I ain't got no plans No no no no And the sound of the rain Against my windowpane Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy Chorus: I'm goin' down I'm goin' down Cause you ain't around baby My whole world's u

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A Crappy Night's Sleep 一晚没睡好 Eat right away. 马上吃点东西。 Sleep deprivation can mess with yourhunger signals in a number of ways: 缺乏睡眠会以各种方式干扰大脑发出的饥饿信号: Itcan make you feel hungrier all d

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

This is the President. Mr. President, we have a situation. He was trained to kill... CIA, FBI, DEA, all rolled up into one. ... then left for dead. I know what they did to your family. And now he's back... Machete. ... for his most dangerous mission

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Soldiers have an unbelievably difficult job. Sometimes I dont understand why people become a soldier. You can die. The life of a soldier is very tough. You have to train very hard every day and carry really heavy things. You have to march over mounta

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

To get an insight look and what makes Kyrie Irving one of the most dangerous ball handlers in the NBA 让我们深入了解一下,是什么让凯里欧文成为NBA中最具有威胁的持球进攻者之一 We brought out gears to the Cavs practice

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

听歌学英语:Gomenasai(对不起) t.A.T.u. 是一支俄罗斯的两人女子组合,而今天我们所听到的Gomenasai(对不起)是出自她们的专辑Dangerous and Moving(危险关系)中的一首歌曲。Gomenasai即日语ごめん

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

She may be known for her playful giggles and killer looks, but now movie star Cameron Diaz has become the most dangerous celebrity(名人) on the Internet. Diaz, 37, is top of the list of the most dangerous celebrities to search for online, above sec

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是fireworks。 Fireworks, 烟火。七月四号是美国独立日,烟火当然必不可少。Fireworks stands opened for business a week ago, 烟火销售网点一星期前就开张了。 But fireworks can be dangerous if h

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Todd: Jeff, you mentioned to me that you went across the Amazon in Brazil. Jeff: Yes. Yes. I was going to South America and when I do a trip I don't like to be a regular tourist and just go and sightsee, so I got an idea from a National Geographic ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

《爱人》插曲Don't walk away  I've been waiting I've been searching for a beautiful one like you  I've been crying in the darkness like the bottom of the ocean  Please don't walk away 

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲