hi! I'm tom, I beg your paden, May I beg your parden? I am tom , oh! hi!tom ,I am Marry,nice to meet you ! Marry.pleased to meet you! I am pleased to see you. One word,two words,idiot,pumpkin head,excuse me,skirt,An, no,I am sorry,who,thank you,you

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(627) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

6. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained p.35 Lisa and Bill are talking about their future. L: What's your goal in life, Bill? B: To fly in the sky and feel as free as a bird. L: That's easy. B: What do yo

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(358) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

剪辑自(The Jungle Book)泰山2 Shanti: Now, don’t move. That wasn’t very nice, you know. (Ranjan roars.) Shanti: Stop that. You are not a jungle boy. Ranjan: Why are you so a-scared of the jung

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

If you are a little adventurous, like water sports, and enjoy being around nature, then kayaking is definitely for you. Floating, drifting and speeding down rivers is all part of kayaking. What better

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

91. Look out! 小心! 用法透视 该句用来在紧急情况下提醒别人注意。也可以说watch out。 支持范例 1. Look out! There's a car coming! 小心!有辆车来了! 2. Look out! You could fall off the edge here. 当心!你别从边上掉下去。 3. Look out, Harry, that step's

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

DIALOG 26 1--Have you met Barry? 2--I think so, but I don't remember what he looks like. 1--He's a most unusual person. 2--What do you mean by unusual? 3--You'll understand when you see him. 2--You me

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

I think the Internet is the greatest invention ever. Think how it has changed the world. So much information is out there. It has totally changed my life. I can chat with friends, download music, buy books and get all the info I need for my homework.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

DIALOG 26 BARRY IS UNUSUAL 1--Have you met Barry? 2--I think so, but I don't remember what he looks like. 1--He's a most unusual person. 2--What do you mean by unusual? 3--You'll understand when you s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

Once upon a time, there was a huge forest with many tresses of all kinds. In that forest lives a mother goat and her little lamb. They were happily living in the forest. The lamb was very naughty. The mother goat found it difficult to manager her chi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Burning by Maria Arredondo Passion is sweet Love makes weak You said you cherished freedom so You refused to let it go Follow your fate Love and hate Never failed to seize the day Dont give yourself away Oh when the night falls And youre all alone In

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

City planners and citizens alike frequently push for better public transportation. They argue that it can lessen traffic and reduce emissions from cars. Now theres a new reason to be gung-ho about public transitit helps make people skinnier. Thats ac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

The career you choose will affect the future course of your life, such of your range of friends,your choice of husband or wife, where you live, your recreational activities,and other important aspects.To make a good choice,you must have a clear knowl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

then=afterwards=after that 之后,后来 e.g. We plan to have a luncheon to celebrate this event, and take a group picture afterwards. 我们计划举行特別午餐來庆祝,之后再拍团体照留念。 He moved to Japan when we were in si

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Body Temperature 体温 Our body temperature is usually 36.5 degrees. 我们的体温通常是36.5摄氏度。 When we are sick, our body temperature goes up. 当我们生病时,体温会升高。 Sometimes, a high fever is very dangerous. 有时,高

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

text-killer是什么意思?例如lol yeah 和haha ok这样的短语,就属于text-killer,假如两个人在互发短信,其中一个人回复类似lol yeah 或者haha ok这样的话,那么另一个人将不知道该回复什么好。 模拟情

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

October 8 10月8日 Read it! 读读看! Storms can be dangerous. 暴风雨可能会很危险。 They can cause blackouts. 那可能会导致停电, They can blow down trees on power lines and cars, too! 也可能吹倒树木而压在电线和车辆

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Lesson 14 Home 第十四课 居家 July 30 7月30日 A Thunderstorm Is Coming! 暴风雨要来了! Read it! 读读看! Summer is thunderstorm season! 夏天是暴风雨的季节! Lightning and floods can be dangerous. 闪电与洪水有可能会造

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Choosing the top five is always gonna be hard. 挑出前五名一向不容易 There are lots of contenders, but I've made my choice. 让人难以取舍 但我还是选出了前五 In Mexico, it was a case of Bear versus bee,and the bee won. 在墨西哥

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

I think the Internet is the greatest invention ever. Think how it has changed the world. So much information is out there. It has totally changed my life. I can chat with friends, download music, buy books and get all the info I need for my homework.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I