Passage 43 Our Concern The history of life on earth has been a history of interaction between living things and their surroundings. To a large extent, the physical form and the habits of the earths vegetation and its animal life have been molded by

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa! Hisa: Hi, Todd. Todd: How are you doing? Hisa: Fine thanks, and you? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan. Hisa: Yes. Todd: And what is your concern? Hisa: It's vending mach

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

It is also true, as any good negotiator knows, that having a better understanding of the other side leads to a superior outcome. 的确,任何一个优秀的谈判者都知道,更好地理解对方可以促成较好的谈判结果。 So at the ve

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

A: I had a problem last night in the parking lot and would like to speak to the manager. B: This is the manager speaking. How can I help you? A: I got out of my car in the parking area, and the area was not lit very well. B: How long have you noticed

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Why weren't you at school yesterday? B: I wasn't really feeling well. A: What was wrong with you? B: My stomach was upset. A: Do you feel better now? B: I don't really feel too well yet. A: Do you want anything to make you feel better? B: No, than

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What reason do you have for missing school? B: I was sick. A: How were you sick? B: I had a stomachache. A: Did it get any better? B: I'm still feeling under the weather. A: Would you like anything for your stomach? B: I took something earlier. A:

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that.... 随着社会的不断发展,出现了越来越多的问题,其中之一便是____________。 As to whether it is a blessing or a c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Cyber Threat Top Concern for NATO Cyber attacks on corporations and governments are no longer unusual. Suspects and their computers are hauled away on a regular basis. That's why Admiral James Stavridis sees cyber security as the top challenge for hi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Police in France, Belgium and Germany have swept up more than two dozen suspected terrorists in the last couple of days as investigators search Western Europe for possible militants. The threat of hundreds of radicalized European c

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

And so he gradually worked his way up until, by 444 BC a number as beautiful as the time it represents, 就这样他逐渐获得了最高统治权并自公元前444年起这个数字像它所表明的时代一样美, he was, in effect, the city's sol

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

应用文满分策略 一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款 1、审题-判断是个人书信事务公函 决定: 语域使用:正式:使用礼貌表达,不用缩略语(对公) 半正式:可以使用缩略和口语表达(对私) 非正

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Idiom: Quick fix ( temporary solution ) Hit the book: Subtle Glide Shudder Backfiring Pressurization Precautionary Construe Droll Subtle noises are not the ones to worry aboutComplete silencesuggesting all/both the engines have failedwould probably c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

The Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday, but kept the door open to a hike in June while showing little sign it was in a hurry to tighten monetary policy amid an apparent slowdown in the U.S. economy. It's been hard recently to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Getting into His Work 专注于工作 The priest was so concerned with the welfare of his pretty young parishioner that he invited her to his private quarters to discuss her confession. 一位神父非常关切教区内一位年轻美丽的教友幸福

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

英语考试作文常用开篇句型 开篇1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of ... 2) Recently the problem has been brought into focus. 3) Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic. 4) Recently the issue has aroused great conc

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The feeling of success. 成功的感觉 Doesn't matter if it's big or small, you deserve to feel a sense of accomplishment. Research shows it will help you stay accountable. 无论伟大还是渺小,你都值得好好享受自己的成就感。有研

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

懂得感恩Love yourself. 爱自己。 Grateful people know that their thankful attitude can also fuel self-compassion. 感恩的人知道他们感恩的态度也会使他们产生自我怜悯。 A study published in the journal Personality and Indi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A: Why weren't you at school yesterday? B: I wasn't really feeling well. A: What was wrong with you? B: My stomach was upset. A: Do you feel better now? B: I don't really feel too well yet. A: Do you want anything to make you feel better? B: No, than

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

I know I know,But it definitely might, they keep me grounded and stay humble,It's great,Yeah 我知道 我知道 但是这确实会 他们让我不骄不躁 保持谦逊 这很好 是的 Well that's hard to keep you humble because you are so great at

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Wall Street ended slighter higher on Wednesday after fears eased that the Federal Reserve would strongly signal plans for a June interest rate hike. The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 0.3 percent. The SP 500 gained 0.16 percent. The Nasdaq C

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年