A: Could you talk to me for a few minutes about my grades? B: Step into my office for a moment. What is your concern? A: Am I failing? B: Let's go on the computer to see what's up. Do you think you are doing well? A: I am pretty sure that I am in tro

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

unit02 Mirror Miracle镜子的魔力 We are all more obsessed with our appearance than we like to admit. Concern about appearance is quit normal and understandable. Attractive people have distinct advantages in our society. Studies show: Attractive c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Doctors use X-rays to view internal organs, obtain clear images of possible disease and to treat cancer. For years radiation has been used to save lives, but there is growing concern that some patients are getting more than they ask for when they und

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

4. American women was ______ the right to vote until 1920 after many years of hard struggle. A. ignored B. neglected C. refused D. denied ignore 忽视 ignite 点燃 neglect 忽视,忽略 collect 收集

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

I'm John Bermen sitting here for Anderson tonight, welcome to the 360 podcast. New security concerns at the airport and keeping them honest 360 the investigation of charity rip offs getting big results. Lets get started. Inside the huge intelligent s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(七)月

The re-marriage between two elderly people is on the increase recently in China. The new trend has aroused lots of concern from people from all walks of life. And the priority concern includes problems of how to handle their personal deposits, proper

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Water contamination has caught increasing attention among the Chinese public. Some have gone so far as to challenge local environmental officials to swim in a polluted river. Ma Jun has been an active environmentalist for more than 10 years. About ha

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Love is the active concern for the life and the growth of that which we love.-----Erich Fromm 爱是对那些我们所爱的人和物的生活、成长积极不变的关心。-----埃立克弗洛姆 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09

Scenario 1: Sheldon: would you like to hear a classic Sheldon Cooper factoid ['fktɔɪd]? Leonard: what do you think? Sheldon: great. Ive been doing some reading about vehicular [vi'hɪkjəlɚ] safety. Did you know that the highest number of drowning

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

[00:00.00]The trouble of the mouse 一只老鼠的麻烦 [00:05.73]A little mouse living on a farm [00:09.89]was looking through a crack in the wall one day [00:12.64]and saw the farmer [00:14.15]and his wife opening a package. [00:16.34]The mouse was intr

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

Section 26 Electricity If we try to think of the most important inventions, electricity will surely be on the list. For the last 100 years, it has played an important part in the development of the mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

UNIT 2 Personal Selling Integrated Skills Development Passage Selling Styles Selling styles differ in many ways but one fundamental difference is between the sales-oriented and the customer-oriented a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(407) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

购货折扣 discounts received 购货退出簿 returns outwards book 购货帐 purchases account 购货净额 net purchases 购货簿 purchases journal 营业折扣 trade discount 购销帐 trading a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa! Hisa: Hi, Todd. Todd: How are you doing? Hisa: Fine thanks, and you? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Now Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan. Hisa: Yes. Todd: And what is your concern? Hisa: It's vending

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

An eight-month-old boy found in the ruins three days after the earthquake. Doctors here at this Israeli field hospital in Port-au-Prince did what they could to avoid amputating his leg. But his injuries were just too severe, his parents' whereabouts

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Ivory Coast's Prime Minister is trying to resolve concerns about how the votes in Sunday's presidential election will be counted. With just five days to go before Ivory Coast's long-delayed presidential election, Prime Minister Guillaume Soro wants t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

This Business English Podcast episode on relationship building is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. 这节商务播客是正在进行的有关协商技巧的一部分。 In negotiation, establishing a good relationship based on trust m

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the second of a three-part Business English Pod series about meeting with a vendor to discuss a proposal. 这是有关会见供货商来讨论计划3节系列商务课程的第2节课, As we discussed last time, meeting with a vendor to dis

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

1. Do you think it's time to sign the contract? 该签合同了吧? 还能这样说: Can we make the contract now? Can we sign the agreement at the time? 应用解析: pass time 打发时间; play for time (用拖延等方法)争取时间;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

文本: M: As far as Im concerned, Groby is Christophers to do what he likes with. So if you can produce his written authorization, I have no objection to your living at Groby. But of course, if what you say is true, he might want to live at Groby

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音