How to make full use of reference books? Nowadays reference books have become a problem of great concern for both teachers and students. There are many kinds of reference books available in the book market. A smarter use of these books is certainly b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

秘诀22: 美语发音特色之一 两个元音中间的[t]要浊化成[d] better []口语读音:[] 更好的 1. The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。 2. I think youd better see a doctor. 我想你最好去看医生。 3. Your story just doesn't hold water. 你说的不合情理。 4. My mou

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

A heavy metal concert might be a tough place to think about physics.especially at the marsh pit while some audience members were dancing violently.But the marsh pit itself actually is interesting place to find physics and actions.and not just four se

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

amaze audience canary childhood chip click concern console dial grateful hammer heal heap miraculously mouthpiece pause pounding operator readily receiver somehow soothe suck sympathy teens underestimate understanding unhook weep

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

商业英语教程 English For Business 第二十一课: 投诉与危机的处理 Lesson 21: Complaints and Crises 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

Earlier this year, I got a letter from a South Carolina woman named Ashley, who was expecting her third child. 今年早些时候,我收到一封来自南卡罗来纳州阿什利女士的来信,她正期盼第三个孩子降临。 She was, in her

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

距离2016年6月18日的考试越来越近了,英语四级频道为大家整理了英语四级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。 议论文之答题型 Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The United States and the European Union are among those appealing for calm in Albania, after at least three people were killed and dozens were injured in anti-government protests in the capital Tirana. Albania's Prime Minister Sali Berisha says he w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Much of the country is not impressed by President Trump's first weeks in office. A Gallup survey showed his approval rating at 37 percent. Even if that's a bit off, it's very low for a new president. One public concern involves t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Let's go now to Pakistan, where hundreds of activists, bloggers, militants and political dissidents have disappeared over the past few years. Some of them never return, and activists say this is getting worse. In Karachi, Pakistan

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

A: What a great apartment! B: Thanks. Can I answer any questions for you at this point? A: Have you put any safety features into this building? B: Yes, your safety is of concern to us. What specifically were you interested in? A: Can you talk about f

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Soot was cause for a different concern in another recent study. Scientists with the American space agency, NASA, suggest it as a major cause of global warming. The study says the problem is how soot interacts with snow and ice. Snow and ice have high

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa! Hisa: Hi, Todd. Todd: How are you doing? Hisa: Fine thanks, and you? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan. Hisa: Yes. Todd: And what is your concern? Hisa: It's vending mach

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

今天我们要学的词是 well-being。Well-being名词,指的是健康,快乐,蓬勃发展的一种良好状态。Work-related stress can put a dent on a person's overall well-being. 工作压力会影响到一个人的整体健康和心情。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Pope Benedict XVI greets ambassadors to The Holy See during the traditional new year's address to diplomatic corps, at the Vatican, 11 Jan 2010 Pope Benedict XVI focused his annual address to ambassadors accredited to the Vatican on the environment a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

今天我们要学的词是footing. Footing is spelled f-o-o-t-i-n-g, footing. Footing 是基础,立足点的意思。比如,on an equal footing,就是指在平等的基础上。埃及举行首次民主选举,不过有人认为,The authorit

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

2012英语四级考试过关写作常用句型01 Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that 随着社会的不断发展,出现了越来越多的问题,其中之一便是________

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The massive Starlight Project was launched around 14-years ago. Three years after its launch, the project was credited with funding more than 30-thousand senior care centers in residential communities across China through some 14-billion yuan, which

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: So, Rebecca, talking about your country, I hear that skin cancer is a serious problem in Australia? Rebecca: Yeah, it is. I think our environment is the cause of it in a way because we do have the beautiful beaches that you always want to go ou

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And if you're unsure whether something only concerns you, it's probably because you're committing the fourth mistake not soliciting feedback. You don't want to go on for minutes on end lecturing.

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文