Gone are the days when you were considered a good catch if you were gorgeous or you had a fabulous income or if you were good in bed. Today its a lot more complex than that. What do singles seek in their prospective partners? Before you brag about yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

天籁之音 when you say nothing at all It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

One in a Million love song 一首让女孩心动的歌............... You're one in a million, Oh now You're one in a million, Oh Sometimes I can't hate you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see Only one can really make me stay A sign

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys 1)cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before the 2)bass season 3)opened, he and his father were fishing early in the evening, catch

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his family's cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before the bass season opened, he and his father were fishing early in the evening, catching s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天我们分享的是一篇哲理性的文章。 A big dog saw a puppy chasing its tail and asked: Why are you chasing your tail that way? I have studied philosophy and solved the problem of the universe, which no other dog before me had ever solv

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

2012澳洲X Factor新晋冠军Samantha Jade单曲What You've Done To Me是很有穿透力的一首歌哦,歌声让人忍不住要单曲循环。 Sometimes you get what you want Sometimes you get what you don't Sometimes ya, get nothing at all And w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Shall用于第一人称,shall+原形不定词表示未来的动作或状态。 Really? Ok, I shall do what you said. 真的吗?好吧,我就按你说的办。 shall表示发言者或主语的意志,包括诺言、决心、强制等。 I shall nev

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Say bye to Ex. 告别前任。 Don't Contact 别再联系 After you've gotten closer, do't contact her. Go cold turkey. Seriously. Maybe you said some crapabout trying tostay friends, maybe you made some idiot vow to always be there for eachotherbut

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

You can accept someone's apology by saying: That's all right!It's perfectly all right.It really doesn't matter. Here are some expressions that are often used in meetings. If you're in a meeting, you can find out what the other people in the group thi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Last Christmas 这个版本比较动感一点。送给大家。希望大家永远快乐,心想事成。 Last Christmas I gave u my heart But the very next day u gave it away This year to save me from tears Ill give it to someone special Last Christ

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

释义: get away with it 成功躲避某事,不受惩罚 get away with 尤其指做完坏事(do sth wrong)也没有受到处罚(without being caught or punished)的情况。with 后面主要跟 it。 例句: You'll never get away with it. 你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Can it really be sixty-two years ago that I first saw you? 我们初次相遇,难道真的是六十二年前吗? It is truly a lifetime, I know. But as I gaze into your eyes now, it seems like only yesterday that I first saw you, in that small ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

歌曲 : Dynamite 艺人 : Cash Cash 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Take It To The Floor 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop Rock 介绍 : Cash Cash 是一只来自美国New Jersey的Pop Rock乐队. 2003年组队,当时乐队名子是The Consequence. 直到2007年,签约Universal P

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

学生在写作文的时候,有时候提笔不知道如何写什么,或者不知道应该怎样用英语准确的表达自己的意思。如果有这样的情况,我建议大家可以多准备一些例句,注意最重要的是你要知道如何

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

LESSON 13 THE CAT AND THE MOUSE 第十三课 猫和老鼠 This is a cat. 这是一只猫。 It is a fat cat.I can see its tail. 它是只肥猫,我可以看到它的尾巴。 I can see its paws.It has a long tail. 我可以看到它的爪子,它有

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

奥运年的8月,比平常的8月更火热里约奥运会终于开幕啦!目前比赛正在紧张的进行中,约朋友一起在家里、酒吧里看赛可以说是国际通用的传统,即使平时没话说的两个人,只要爱看赛,还是

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Do you know which bus will take me from PHS to Vons? B: Which Vons do you want to go to? A: It's on Fair Oaks and Orange Grove. B: You actually need to catch two buses. A: Which ones do I need to take? B: The first bus you need to get on is the 26

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A: Can I ask you a question? B: Sure, what's up? A: Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to go out this Friday. B: Really? A: Yeah, I was thinking we could get a bite to eat and catch a movie. B: That sounds like fun. A: Of course, we can do some

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating