(Ladies and getlemen. Good afternoon.Today Ill tell you a story. It is Peter and the Wolf.) Peter: Good morning everyone. What a fine day! How beautiful the green lawn is! Bird: Good morning, Peter. Peter: Good morning, Bird. Bird: Its a fine morning

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

有时候乐观的态度只在一瞬间,很小的一件事就能看出你对生活的态度。小编选了22件生活中的小事,如果你遇到这些事情,心里会为之一笑吗? 1. Your coffee comes exactly as you like it, with the prec

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Catch the Star That Will Take You to Your Dreams追随你的梦想 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

澳洲音素新晋冠军Samantha Jade动感新单What You've Done To Me 2012澳洲X Factor新晋冠军Samantha Jade新单What You've Done To Me是很有穿透力的一首歌哦,歌声让人忍不住要单曲循环。Samantha Jade在MV中换了很多件

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Kiss the rose 亲吻那玫瑰 Listen to what it's singing 听听她在唱些什么 I don't believe 我不相信 That there's no best ending 世上没有最好的结局 Walk along the road 沿着小路走下去 Don't mind the storm that feaze me 不让风

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

打榜热歌:Alexandra Burke - Broken Heels 2008年《英国偶像》冠军Alexandra Burke的个人首张专辑《Overcome》已经正式发行,当中的Broken Heels作为第二支单曲排到了新一期英国单曲榜的第十名。 Artist:Al

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Its like ooh, ooh I wouldnt mind waiting on somebody like you I know you heard it all before But baby its true I tried to look the other way when I saw you walk by So you wouldnt think I was one of those guys Who be sayin I got money and I could buy

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

AS IT IS 2015-05-05 From Taxi Driver to Famous Fishing Fly Maker 从出租车司机到著名的飞蝇钓制造商 Elpheus Ndlovu has come a long way from his village in the South African province of Mpumalanga. He once worked as a taxi driver. Now, h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Don't Get Caught in a Catch-22 不要受困于二十二条军规 Now, Words and Their Stories, a VOA Learning English program about American expressions. Im Anna Matteo with the expression, Catch-22. Here is a situation: You want to find work. You fi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Chapter Five 第五章 279.Absolutely not! 当然不是! Have you ever been arrested? 你曾经被逮捕过吗? Absolutely not! I've never broken the law. 当然没有!我从来没有触犯过法律。 280.catch... later 以后再见...... I'd

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语常用短句

A: Can I ask you a question? B: Sure, what's up? A: Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to go out this Friday. B: Really? A: Yeah, I was thinking we could get a bite to eat and catch a movie. B: That sounds like fun. A: Of course, we can do some

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

Lesson One The Time Message Word List (单词表) message n. 要旨,要点 tricky adj. (工作、问题等)微妙的,棘手的;(人)狡猾的 beginning n. 开始;起初 semester n. (尤指美国大专院校的)学期 cover v. 处理

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听力题目: 1. (A). Andrea knows the kind of typewriter she wants to buy. (B). Andrea learned to type after she got a typewriter. (C). Andrea used her new typewriter in the den. (D). Andrea writes directions for operation typewriters. 2. (A). The

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

英文歌词: Sweet emotion. Sweet emotion. Talk about things that nobody cares. Wearing other things that nobody wears. Ya callin my name, but I gotta make clear, I cant say baby where Ill be in a year. Some sweat hog mama with a face like a gent, Sai

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I love to see the TV show about choosing the people in singing, many years ago, when I was in high school, I would open the TV and saw the live show, many young girls were singing to fulfill their dreams, I liked to see their trying. Today, there are

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Burnin Up i'm hot you're cold you go around like you know who i am but you don't you've got me, on my toes i'm slipping into the lava and i'm trying to keep from going under baby you turn the temperature hotter cause i'm burning up burning up for you

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

美国人尽管喊了多少年的「性开放」,但很多美国人在谈情说爱方面,仍然喜欢采用一些含蓄保守的词句或语句,表现文明和礼貌。以下举一些例句,或许

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

我们每天下班、放学的时候都要跟同事、同学说再见,除了已经完全融入中文的英文词bye bye(拜拜)之外,我们有时候还会说路上慢点儿、明天见、回见等中式告别语。 今天,我们就一起看看

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Dai: So Darren, youre from Southwest Wales? Darren: Yeah, Im from a place called Pembrookshire. Dai: OK and what can you do down there for fun. Darren: Well, most of what I do is, in my spare time, is in some way connected to sport. The last five or

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

冬天的早上,特别是在没有暖气的南方,相信没有比起床更加让人绝望的了。即使闹铃响了一次又一次,就是不愿意从温暖的被窝里爬出来。今天我们就来学习一下早上起床时常见小状况的一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语