michelle branch - everywhere Turn it inside out So I can see the part of you That's drifting over me And when I wake you're never there But when I sleep you're everywhere You're everywhere Just tell me How I got this far Just tell me Why you're here

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

李华和Larry在夏威夷渡假,俩人出海钓鱼。今天我们要学两个常用语:off the hook和go overboard. LH: Larry, 我总算明白你为什么这么喜欢钓鱼了,撒下诱饵,就歇着了。 LL: Yeah, isn't fishing great? You g

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

A: Are you feeling OK? B: My stomach is bothering me. A: What have you been eating? B: I had a ham sandwich with mayonnaise for lunch. A: Maybe the food had something wrong with it. B: It could be bad food, but I didnt feel so well yesterday, either.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

以前,英语作文评分的依据是根据要点和语言准确度而定。但是从2001年起实行的高考评分标准强调了内容要点,语言的多样性、连贯性和得体性, 鼓励学生尝试语言表达的多样化和复杂化。因

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I can see that, replied Wilbur. 我看得出它的奇妙,威尔伯回答说。 He gave a jump in the air, twirled, ran a few steps, stopped, 它蹦起来,跳得半天高,打了个转,跑了几步,停下来 looked all around, sniffed the sme

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

agree vi.同意;持相同意见I cannot agree with you on this point.在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。 sb agree with sb 同意某人的话,意见 sth agree with sb 某物,某事适应某人

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Kelly Sweet - We Are One Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'til it comes to me I am you You are me We are o

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Eenie Meenie Justin Bieber ft.Sean (Sean) Eenie meenie miney mo Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go She's indecisive She cant decide She keeps on lookin From left to right Girl, cmon get closer Look in my eyes

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

经典歌曲-当你沉默无语When You Say Nothing At All--Ronan Keating It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain what i hear when you don't say a thing the smi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

MADRID, Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- Joaquin Rodriguez won his second stage of this season's Vuelta de Espana (Tour of Spain) cycle race, which finished in the town of el Escorial on Saturday. Rodriguez was the strongest finisher on the steep ramp at the end

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Cross Every River As I sit here all quiet 当我坐在这里,四周一片寂静 Wonder why were apart 我们就这样分开了 And the noise from the city 城市的喧嚣 Cuts a hole thru the dark 将黑暗切出一个缺口 As the nighttime is fal

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A huntsman set a snare by a lake.Many birds were caught in it.The birds were large;they seized the snare,and flew off with it.The huntsman began to run after the birds.A peasant saw himrunning after them,and he said:Where are you goin

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天我们分享的是烧脑的英语脑筋急转弯。 1. What is big and yellow and comes in the morning, to brighten mom's day? 2. Two fathers and their two sons go fishing together. They each catch one fish to take home with them. They do not l

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

雅思听力考试看病场景的词汇比较专业,个别单词拼写可能会有一定难度。看病场景出现频率并不高。下面是我们为大家收集的雅思听力看病场景词汇,希望能够帮助到大家。 考点: 健康检查

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. kick ass 了不起 A: Wow, you fixed my computer in less than 10 minutes. You'regood。 A: 哇! 你不到十分钟就把我的计算机修好了呀! 你很棒! B: Yep. I just kick ass。 B: 是的! 我就是厉害! kick ass 除了字面上

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

歌词如下: Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul, With a corncob pipe and a button nose And two eyes made out of coal. Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale, they say, He was made of snow but the children Know how he came to life one day. There m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. He is always ready to help

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. XYZ 检查你的拉链 Hey, man. XYZ. 老兄啊! 检查一下你的拉链吧。 XYZ 是 Check your zipper. 的意思。美国填表中的选项多用打X来表示。这个选项的动作就叫Check,也就是XYZ 中的X。Y 代表Your,Z代表Zi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lo! as a careful housewife runs to catch One of her feather'd creatures broke away, 看呀,当一只家禽跑出了围栏,细心的主妇拔腿便去追赶, Sets down her babe and makes an swift dispatch In pursuit of the thing she would have s

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Usher: Would you mind putting out your cigarette? 引座员:请你把烟熄掉好吗? Betty: Ill just finish smoking this one,OK? 贝蒂:我就把这根抽完,好吗? Usher: Smoking isnt allowed in movie theaters. 引座员:戏院里是不准

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语