IhavegottocatchsomeZs!我要休息一会儿! tocatchsomeZs:休息一会儿 Sincewearemaxedout,wehavegottocatchsomeZs. Z:联想--卡通片中卡通人物在睡觉的时候,不就是用英文字母Z表示吗? 外国人想象力倒还挺丰富的哟! Iammaxedoutnow,soIhavegottocatchsomeZs! Areyoumaxedout

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Catchawaveandyouresittin Ontopoftheworld Dontbeafraidtotrythegreatest Sportaround (Catchawave,catchawavenow) Thosewhodontjusthaveto Putitdown Youpaddleoutturnaroundandraise Andbaby Thatsallthereistothe Coastlinecraze Catchawaveandyouresittin Ontopoft

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。 当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Too much fishing has reduced many fishery populations by ninety percent or more from their highest recorded numbers. Some fishing seasons last only a few days because the catch limit is quickly rea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

Broadcast: Jan 01 2003 In 1964, 16-year-old Frank Abagnale, 1) distraught over his parents' divorce, ran away from home. He survived by successfully impersonating various respected professionals, amon

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

Well she calls me up when shes broken, Says to leave my front door open, I come home to find her smoking, With her eyes all fragile and thin, Shes always been hopeless at hoping, Always coped badly with coping, And I never know when shes joking, She

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is a nice song,I think it will catch on quickly. 这是首好歌,我想它一定会很快就流行起来。 catch on指流行,受欢迎;如果要说明受哪些人的欢迎可用介词with。 Cartoons are catching on with adults these days

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

CatchAWave Catchawaveandyouresittin Ontopoftheworld Dontbeafraidtotrythegreatest Sportaround (Catchawave,catchawavenow) Thosewhodontjusthaveto Putitdown Youpaddleoutturnaroundandraise Andbaby Thatsallthereistothe Coastlinecraze Catchawaveandyouresitt

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Now, Words and Their Stories, a weekly program from VOA Learning English. On this show, we explore common phrases and expressions in American English. Today we talk about a saying that comes from nature -- the weather, to be exact. Lightning is a pow

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

以catch为中心的词组 be caught doing 被发现做某事 be caught in the rain 淋雨 catch a bus/train 赶汽车/火车 catch a cold 伤风,感冒 catch ones word 听懂某人的话 catch sight of 发现,瞥见 catch up with 赶上,追及,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Oh say can you see this is not who I'm supposed to be Without you I'm nobody killing time I tried to deceive tried to win you desperately Now I'm lost in this burning sea of your sorry eyes All my life I've been waiting for moments to come When I cat

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

芭比和亨特躲在机舱,一路跟踪马利克来到了天寒地冻的西伯利亚。但潜入秘密基地时两人被发现了,只得大打出手制服对手。 歌词: Sink slow sips of bourbon Etching out a dream A page out of your notebo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lesson 18 Catch Up with 1.I believe I shall catch up with you soon . 2.He can't catch up with us . 3.She begins to catch up with the top students . 4.I caught up with her at the park gate . 5.Go on please , and I'll catch up with you soon . 6.You wil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

I am strong and full of life I am steadfast no compromise I lift my sails to the sky I'm gonna catch the wind I'm gonna catch the wind I am bold no fear inside Spread my wings open my life Like an eagle whose home is the sky I'm gonna catch the wind

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

I don't wanna be left behind 我不想落后 Distance was a friend of mine 距离向来是我的朋友 Catching breath in a web of lies 静观其变屏息以待 I've spent most of my life 我一生都在等待 Riding waves, playing acrobat 逐浪起程

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Lesson 335 Did you catch my idea? 1.Did you catch my idea?听明白我的意见了吗? 2.I don't catch your meaning.我没理解你的意思。 3.Will the disease catch?这病传染吗? 4.I've caught a cold.我感冒了。 5.I'll catch up with yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Kelly Clarkson唯美精选集首单《Catch My Breath》 Kelly Clarkson最新精选集首支单曲《Catch My Breath》MV拍摄的非常唯美,在恍若梦境的彩虹光晕中自由呼吸。强有力的曲调让我们感受到她的歌真的一直很

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲