IVAN: I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking. TANYA: We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments. IVAN: I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house. TANYA: We nee

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

A: How do I buy my textbooks? B: Do you have your book list for your class? A: Yes, I have my list. B: Fine. Once you have it, you can go to the bookstore. Do you know where that is? A: Yes, I know where the bookstore is. B: OK, so once you pass the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Man, I'm so hungry! Can you buy me a burrito? B: I don't have any money to buy you a burrito. A: Please? I haven't eaten anything all day. B: Look, I only have money to buy myself a burrito. A: I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole cow! B: If you're

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: I'm starving! It would be truly appreciated if you bought me a burrito. B: I'm a little short. I don't have enough for you. A: I'm starving, as I didn't eat yet today. B: I really don't have enough money. A: My stomach feels so empty. B: Well, why

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

are you ready? yes ,i am. in front of shopping crazy buying things how much does that pen/watch/book cost? it costs 10 dollars. that's very expensive. do you have anything cheaper? (nothing good) sure,this pen is only 2 dollars. good,i'll take it. ho

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(360) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

19 Buying Office Furniture GLOSSARY catalogue a printed book with many pages containing photographs and writtendescriptions of items that are sold by a particular company * If you order clothes through a catalogue, its really important to know the co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

The king and his court were worshiped in the glorious upper chapel. For the total experience, visit during the day when the chapel is bathed in brilliant stained glass light, then return for an evenin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 信步巴黎

It scores one point 一朵玫瑰=一个月的房租 A man thinks he scores high with a woman when he does something very big for her, like buying her a new car or taking her on vacation. He assumes he scores less when he does something small, like op

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Would you like to see our new shirts? Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in these. Well, they are very nice, you know. Really? And not expensive either. Oh, i don't care about that either. Everybody is buying them. Are they? Yes. They are ver

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Describing Pleasant Scents Kitty: Oh, smell that. Isnt that delectable? Pepe: Yes, its pleasant. Kitty: Pleasant? Its heavenly. It has a nice fruity scent, not too sweet. Pepe: If you say so. I dont want to buy anything that has a strong perfume smel

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

Brandy was shopping. She saw a sign that said BOGO! She asked a worker what that meant. It means buy one, get one free, she said. She thought that was awesome. What a good deal! She looked through the clothing racks. She found a shirt for $30. She ha

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

bulk buying 大宗采购;大批购买 bulk transfer 大额股票转名 bull 看好股市者;

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

They may be in opposite corners of the globe, but Hong Kong, Sydney and Vancouver have one thing in common. 虽然香港、悉尼和温哥华地处全球的不同角落,但是它们有着同一个特征。 They're the top three most unaffordable ho

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 666.I want to have our new project insured. 我要给我们的新工程投保。 667.What kind of risks do you want covered? 请问您要申请哪一种保险? 668.The contract is entitled Contract for the Cons

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 648.Mr. Smith says we can have a new duplicator. 史密斯先生说我们可以买一台新复印机。 649.This one is driving me crazy. 这台复印机真让我受不了。 650. I've finally convinced Mr. Smith

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听小孩唱情歌:Justin Bieber - That Should Be Me 不知道这是不是一个恋童的年代,萝莉和正太大行其道。说实话Justin也没有帅到惊天动地,也许因为他年纪小,也许因为他唱歌很有天份,也许大家都

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Hi Well, it's nice to be back at Princeton I find it difficult to believe that it's been almost 11 years 嗨 很高兴能回到普林斯顿 很难相信我离校赴华盛顿任职 Since I departed these halls for Washington I wrote recently to inquir

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

There's a lady who's sure All that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven When she gets there she knows If the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh And she's buying a stairway to heav

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

年关将至,各种聚会聚餐也多了起来,如何自然地体现我请客,我买单,我很大方?今天Jenny和Adam来说一说请客相关的表达。 01. Busy social life 一到年底,各种聚会和活动便多了起来,英语里可

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Currently, many group buying websites are promoting their New Year specials. No matter if you want dates, nuts or chocolate you'll easily find a discounted package through the group buying websites. Huang Wenmou is the product director with a group b

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下