Recently, I needed to find a book for one of my classes at the university, but I didn't know if the university library had it in their collection, so I went to the library Website and searched for the book online. You can search the library database

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

Part 2 Conversations 第二部分 会话练习 1.Buying Watches 1.买手表 Bing: Can I see some men's watches? 宾:我想看一些男表。 Store sales: Of course. How about this one? 店员:好的。这只怎么样? Bing: What functions does

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

Unit 12 Real Money Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A I have a lot of debts, especially credit-card debt. And my tuition payments are killing me. I need to find a get-rich-quick scheme. B I thought that buying and selling stocks was too risky. I thought

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

I'm Adam Phillips for WORDMASTER, sitting in for Roseanne Skirble and Avi Arditti. Today we look at the jargon of international finance. With giant American corporations leading the drive toward the globalization of business, English has become the d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Todd: So Tara, I see you've just bought a new guitar. Tara: Yeah, I have, yeah. Todd: Yeah! Tara: It's very nice. Todd: So, what's the reasoning behind buying a guitar? Tara: Well, I work at nights so I have the daytime free, and to be honest, most p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

This is scientific American 60 second science. Im Cynthia Graber. This'll just take a minute. When eBay first came onto the scene more than a decade ago, archaeologists were petrified. Easily buying and selling antiquities online might increase the l

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

[00:04.78]unit 1 Let's sing [01:00.87]unit 2 3 Let's act and say [01:08.31]What are you buying? I'm buying... [01:20.38]How much are they? They're...yuan.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿启蒙英语说话篇

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. (MUSIC) Country singer and songwriter Adrienne Young brings together music and agricultural activism. (MUSIC) She even included seeds in the album cover of her first CD. Adrienne Young wants people

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

Bye bye Mr Socrates. 再见,苏格拉底先生。 Hes flying back to America leaving Tip Top Tradings London team trying to work out how best to focus their business on the European market. 他离开了Tip Top Trading的伦敦团队飞回美国,想

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

听力题目: 19.(A). She stops by the center every morning. (B). She no longer buys her morning coffee at the center. (C). Her coffee is better than the coffee at the student center. (D). Her cough could be heard all over the student center. 20.(A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

A: I need to buy some flowers for my wife's birthday. B: Red roses are always a popular gift for birthdays. A: What would the roses cost me? B: You can get a dozen for only $20. A: That's a price that I like. B: You're in luck today because the roses

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Language Points 1.Bring your own bags, preferably cloth or string. 2.Choose paper over plastic, for if you were to ever use a store bag, paper is easier to recycle than plastic. 3.Make a shopping list to avoid buying things that seem appealing but yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

A: I would like to get some meat today. B: What kind do you need? A: I need about a pound of ground beef. B: The ground beef is $2.48 a pound. A: That sounds good. B: What else would you like? A: I also need three pounds of chicken breasts. B: The ch

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

A: Good day! What can we do for you? 您好!我们能为您效劳吗? B: I'm considering buying a new car, the old one hasn't been running too well recently, and was wondering what kind of credit you can offer me. 我正在考虑买一辆新车,旧

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Chinese property 中国房地产 For whom the bubble blows 泡沫为谁而破 House prices are soaring in big cities, but oversupply plagues much of the country 大城市房价飙涨,但产能过剩才是全国性的问题 SHANGHAI, Chinas financia

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

英语词汇:advise的正误用法 ◆我建议等到适当的时候(再做)。 误:I advise to wait till the right time. 正:I advise waiting till the right time. 析:advise(建议)后的宾语为动词时, 要用动名词形式,而不能用

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

W: no, never. I perfer to actually see and touch what I'm buying before I pay for it, especially for clothes and shoes. A: that's right. Seeing is believing. W: I've heard some friends say when they get the article, it's quite different from what the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Technology import 技术引进 We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 Why? 为什

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

模仿文本: But the country is no longer growing at the breakneck speed it once was. This year growth is projected to be 5.5%, well, below its record high of nearly 8.5% in 2007. Some of this can be attributed to the financial crisis and the fact

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀