Clothing, food, housing and travel Part One Clothing Unit One Attending Customers(A customer enters a shop and the assistant comes to greet him.) Good morning. Is there anything I can do for you ? No. thank you. I am just looking around. Just go ahe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Chris告诉同事Jason, 准备买辆新车。 Jason: Hey there Chris, what are you up to? Chris: I'm just poring over some brochures about various car models. J: Oh, so you're thinking about buying a new car? C: Yeah, it looks that way. My wife has b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

A: 欢迎来到美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是 Kat! 杨琳,快说说今天教什么! A:今天,咱们要聊聊骇客,木马病毒,要去公园里看可爱的孩子们,要去打篮球,还要教大家怎么说团购和坐立不安

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

My New Home-Home-Real Estate 我的新家-家里-房地产 Because of father's work. our family riad to move to San Diego. Fatha. wanted to laase but mother insisted on buying. Bom of mem riad good points. so the compromise was a short-term leasa as

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Unit 86:Keep count 第86单元:每月数一次 There are probably going to be times when you go ahead and buy some junk food simply because you want it. 有时候你买垃圾食物只是因为你想吃。 When you do,put an equal amount of money

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

M: Hello, may I help you? W: Yes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a travelers check here? M: Of course. We would be happy to cash it for you. W: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks alway

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

A:I need some flowers for my wife because it is her birthday. B: We have some fresh red roses. A: How much are the roses? B: Twenty dollars per dozen. A: That sounds like a good deal. B: Yes, that is today's sale price. A: I'll take a dozen. B: Is th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

12 Buying Glasses GLOSSARY sunglasses glasses that are worn to protect ones eyes from bright sunshine and other strong lights * Do you know where my sunglasses are? Its really bright outside and I cant see anything. frames the metal or plastic part t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

The Weekend - Buying a Camera (C0171) A: Hello, maam, can I help you find something? B: Yes, actually Im looking to buy a camera. A: Weve got a wide selection do you know if youd like a point-and-shoot, or something a lit- tle fancier? Are you shoppi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Has the global economic crisis affected British peoples spending habits at all? So how have we changed the way we spend money in the past two years? Is the situation really bad for the British people? Lets ask the general public. Absolutely. I think

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A:Good day, what can I do for you? 您好,我能为您做些什么吗? B:Could you fill me in on the details for buying foreign currency? 你能告诉我购买外币的有关细节吗? A:Of course. Where are you planning to travel to? 当然可以

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Technology import 技术引进 A: We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 B: Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 A:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

V. Lets Talk Script Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I hope youll find it interesting how to be fashionable without spending too much money. Sure, some famous stars always look stylish. They have unlimited clothing budgets that put the latest looks a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Part One 你听不懂的 best bib and tucker 最漂亮的衣服 Jenny puts on her best bib and tucker for the party tonight. I invited friends to come over for dinner and everyone dressed casually but Sue, who showed up in her Sunday best. Cash on the nail/bar

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

A: What kind of car insurance do you have? B: I went with the Automobile Club. A: Why did you choose that company? B: I looked at the price of the type of insurance that I wanted. A: What should I think about in choosing services? B: There are websit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

It's so many fly younger than in here That it ought to be a misdemeanor And if you're standing outside of the club Homie I would really wouldn't wanna be ya And girl I like your self-esteem Ain't gotta go check out demeanor I need a bad girl, one the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

We'll be listening to a telephone conversation between Tony, a supplier of building materials, and Paul, a purchasing manager for a large construction company in Canada. Paul is buying materials for a harbor project. A harbor is a protected area of w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

A: Hello. I would like to buy some business cards. B: Excellent. How many would you like? A: Two thousand would be fine. B: You need to fill out this form, please. A: All I want is the same thing on this card. B: That will be no problem, sir. A: ...O

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: It's my wife's birthday. I need to buy some flowers for her. B: Most women love red roses for their birthday. A: How much will the roses be? B: You can get a dozen for only $20. A: Now, that's a price that I like. B: You're in luck today because t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I need some flowers for my wife because it is her birthday. B: We have some fresh red roses. A: How much are the roses? B: Twenty dollars per dozen. A: That sounds like a good deal. B: Yes, that is today's sale price. A: I'll take a dozen. B: Is t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语