A:Do you know what time it is? B:Um. Ten? A:Get in this door young man. Its midnight, you are two hours past curfew. B:I know, but it wasnt my fault! I told Jennifer she had to drop me off before ten, but she wouldnt leave the party! A: I dont care!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Reschedule the appointment 更改时间 A: Mr. Burton called, while you were not, concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday. 在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。 B: Yes, at nine o'clock. 是的,在9点

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

雪莉和玛丽亚在上夜校,玛丽亚今天上课又迟到了,原来是家务缠身。此种现象经常发生,她们是怎样处理好家庭、工作和学习的关系的呢? Listen Read Learn Shirley: You are late again, Maria. The teacher is about to come. Maria: I know. I have to prepare the sup

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

下面雅思频道为大家整理了雅思听力7.5分的一点经验,供考生们参考,以下是详细内容。 3月份第2次考雅思,我的听力得了7.5分,自己都没想到。这里有点学习方法和大家交流一下,希望有帮

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

你是否知道英语单词也是有性别的,往往在单词前面加上性别名次或单词后面加上某些后缀就能区分该单词的阴性和阳性。但如何正确使用单词的阴阳性也有四大方法需要掌握。 一、在名词后

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The report, compiled by a panel of experts from the Chinese Academy for Environmental Planning and Nanjing University, comes after two years' field investigation, as well as data collection, analysis and calculation. Xie Hongxing, director of the Sec

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

情景对话: Walter: Listen, that is just not going to work for me. I'm not interested in that at all... 知识点讲解: 1、That is just not going to work for me. 这不行。 【例句一】 A: You and Tina should do this together. 你和Tina应

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

60分就很可怕,更别说是29分钟内的得分,不得不让个人感叹汤神的得分能力! Historic night at Oracle. Klay Thompson drops a career-high 60 points in just 29 minutes, leading GS to a 142-106 victory over IND. 甲骨文中心历

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

类型一:对题型和解题技巧没有熟悉就匆忙上阵。 类型二:缺乏迅速组织好答案的能力。 时间紧、任务重。托福口语的答案准备时间只有15-30秒,答题只有45/60秒。如果没有接受过正规的训练

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A terrorist threat to sports teams going to India is worrying players, our government and the Indian government. A group connected to al-Qaida warned sportsmen and women not to take part in the World Cup Hockey, the Indian Premier League (IPL) cricke

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

介绍: Update status /?ste?.t??s/ 更新状态 She updates her status every two hours and it's driving me crazy! 她每2个小时更新一次状态,我快疯了! Post a picture 发照片 Jenny likes to post selfies on her moment. Jenny喜欢在朋

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: It's about the way that technology -- all these screens in our lives can bring us closer and then can also keep us farther apart from each other. 这是关于科技--科技屏幕让我们的关系更

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topics: Hate Crime Legislation; State Fairs; shop versus store versus department store; relative to versus related to; Down Under Words: hate crime prejudice criminal offense sexual orientation brutality to trigger state fair livestock ride funhouse

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

I didn't make it to many classes this year我今年根本就没上什么课 You guys must have really tanked your finals你们期末考试肯定是故意输给我的 Thank you for that 谢谢你们的好意 I'd also like to thank President Teresa Sul

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

15.他是一个乐呵呵的人,但周一早上却是一副可怜相。 Hes a cheerful guy, but Monday morning found him miserable. 16.黄浦江在崇明岛附近汇入东海。 The Huangpu River finds its way to the East Sea at around Chongming Isl

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

You have lost your credit card. Write a letter to the bank manager, explain where and how you lost it and any other relevant details. Ask the manager to cancel the old card and send you a replacement one.(请求信) 亲爱的先生: 我写信的目

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Lesson 249 I'm cleaning the table. 1.I'm cleaning the table.我正收拾桌子呢。 2.I'm cleaning my room.我正在打扫房间。 3.I'm cleaning my office.我正在打扫办公室。 4.I'm cleaning the window.我在擦窗子。 5.I'm cleaning my c

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Finishing his investigations, Dillon stayed at the site of the casualty until the month of October. 狄勇为了使自己所获得的材料更完备起见,他在这遇难的地方留下,一直到同年十月。 Then he left Vanikoro, headed towar

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 What words

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Parallax 视差就是从有一定距离的两个点上观察同一个目标所产生的方向差异。从目标看两个点之间的夹角,叫做这两个点的视差,两点之间的距离称作基线。只要知道视差角度和基线长度,就

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest