[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 游戏说明:非常不错的一款游戏推荐给大家,游戏具有一定的挑战性,一个小小的雨滴超人开始了自己的下落。在下落过程中会有

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语魔法游戏

Passage 1 On Sept. 11, the nations aviation system quickly and safely almost 4,500 planes that were in the air when the terrorist attacks took place. How was this (S1)_____? What was it like inside air traffic control centers and at airline (S2)_____

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Questions 8 to 11 are based on the talk given by the dean of the School of Education. 8. A) To explain a new requirement for graduation. B) To interest students in a new community program. C) To discuss the problems of elementary school students. D)

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Passage 2 A superstar (S1) _____ is someone who has become famous in sports, or films, or popular music, someone like Michael Jackson. In the middle nineteen (S2) _____, Michael Jackson made a record (S3)______ called Thriller. It quickly became the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

As I didn't receive any letter from him, I gave him a call. -> Not receiving any letter from him, I gave him a call. 由于没有收到他的信,我给他打了电话。 If more attention was given,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

不定式和分词作状语的区别 (1)现在分词与过去分词作状语的区别。 现在分词做状语与过去分词做状语的最主要区别在于两者与所修饰的主语的主动与被动关系的区别。 1)现在分词作状语时

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

分词前置 We can see the rising sun. 我们可以看到东升的旭日 He is a retired worker. 他是位退休的工人 分词后置 (i分词词组;ii 个别分词如given, left; iii 修饰不定

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

If your dog destroys the furniture when you are away, it could be a pessimist( 悲观主义者), researchers have concluded. A study has found that some dogs are natural gloom-mongers while others have sunnier dispositions. We know that people's emot

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻