I feel sad. 我很难过。 My purse was missing. I feel sad. 我的钱包不见了,我很难过。 Dont worry. Im sure youll find it somewhere. 别担心,我相信你一定能在某个地方找到的。 It really hurts me. 真的很令我伤心。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

For examplehis words flowed swiftly now, I had to concentrate to catch it allthe emotion of jealousy. 例如他说话变得迅速起来,我不得不集中精力去捕捉每一个字嫉妒的情绪。 I've read about it a hundred thousand times, see

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

讲解文本: cranky 暴躁,脾气坏的,不稳的 The baby's in a cranky mood today. 婴儿今天情绪处于暴躁模式。 Travelling can make you cranky, tired, and tense. 旅行可能使你易怒、疲惫和紧张。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

今天我们要讲的两个习惯用语都跟吃午饭有关系。午饭在英文里就是:Lunch美国人有一个很老的俗语,那就是:There's no such thing as a free lunch. 这个俗语翻到

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

介绍: 纵览体坛大事小情 荟萃实战运动技巧 亲临现场独家报导 尽在热血高光体育 乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Many of us, after experiencing setbacks and failures, emotionally give up and stop trying. we believe that because we were unsuccessful in the past, we will always be unsuccessful. In other words, we continue to see a barrier in our heads, even when

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Hanna: Where have you been? Ive been trying to find you. I just won $80 from this slot machine. Its not the jackpot, but now Ive broken even. Tad: Thats really great. Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me. Im just about to see what the high roll

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是endorse。 Endorse, 是公开表示支持的意思。Endorse a proposal, 就是支持一项提议。美国华盛顿特区的市长芬提最近公开表示,支持民主党参议员奥巴马参选总统。D.C. Mayor Adrian

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Banking giant HSBC has agreed to pay 249 million U.S. dollars to borrowers in a settlement with U.S. federal regulators for its foreclosure abuse practices, U.S. Federal Reserve announced on Friday. The sums paid by HS

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: Shares in electric car maker Tesla have risen after founder Elon Musk said its new Model 3 car would be ready by Friday, two weeks ahead of schedule. The five-seater car - its lowest-cost vehicle to date - had passed all its regulator

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

9. Read not before you learn to spell. 读书应该循序渐进。 还能这样说: You should be patient when you read a fat book. Reading should be gradual. 谚语: Pride comes before a fall. 骄必败。 10. We should form a good habit of read

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

迷你对话: A: Can you believe that Susan got married? 你相信吗苏珊结婚这事情吗? B: Really? I remember she said if she would remain single. Is the man very rich? 真的吗?我记得她说她要单身的,那个人富有吗? A:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Neil saw an interesting Craigslist ad. It said, MasterCard auditions. No experience necessary. 18 to 65. Maybe I can become an actor, Neil thought. Several days later he went to Pearl Studios on 8th Avenue. He went into a room on the fourth floor. Ab

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Idiom: Push comes to shove ( situation goes bad )Hit the book: Appropriate Counselor Worthwhile Prevent from Spell Neck to neck Trashy 3.Magazines can be a great collection. Technology, sports, health, fashion, car, travel, science and design magazin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: So, Xiao Gao, what are you gonna do for the weekend? 京晶:小高,你这周末打算做什么? Xiao Gao: I haven't decided yet, it's still up in the air as to whether I'll go camping with my friends or go bike riding throu

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

When they finally spied Castle Black, its timbered keeps and stone towers looked like nothing more than a handful of toy blocks scattered on the snow, 待他们终于见到黑城堡,却发现那不过是这面广大冰墙下的木造城楼和石砌高

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Jeff: My brothers and I just did a really fun and difficult journey across India in a rickshaw. It's, a rickshaw is a three-wheeled, a little three-wheeled vehicle. It's a cross between a car and a motorcycle. It has no doors and it has no trunk to p

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

No, you never think of me now. I can easily believe that you were not thinking of me in the least. 压根没想到,你现在怎能想到我,显而易见,你根本不会想到我。 But I said that only to prove to you that I could not be thinki

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Iran's Supreme Leader is rejecting direct talks with the U.S. The rejection comes after U.S Vice President Joe Biden proposed one-to-one talks over Tehran's nuclear program. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: Negotiations as a tactic, talk as a tactic, a gestur

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

In the male-dominated society of South Korea, men who apply makeup every morning are fast becoming as commonplace as men in other places who shave every morning. 在男性占社会主导地位的韩国,男士每天早上化妆正迅速变成一件平

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻