Dear Dick, How nice to hear from you again! You want to know what is going on in schools in china. In short, things have begun to improve since we called on school to reduce learning load. I dont know about the others, but I used to have to do works

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

My parents live in the country. They keep a dog called Ah Fu. One day my parents went to work in the fields taking my little sister and Ah Fu along. While they were wokring, my sister walked to a river nearby. Ah Fu followed her there. She was trying

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit 6 Visiting A Farm May 3rd, Sunday fine Today we visited a farm. Early in the morning, we met at the school gate and went there together. The farm workers gave us a warm welcome. Then the head of the farm showed us around. How glad we were to see

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

GRE写作宝典(第一版) 评注:第一版尽管粗糙,但是素材全,练习好,而且今天的很多重考题都在该书范围内,尤其是占全书1/3之多的写作工具箱是准备写作的一项利器。 新GRE作文高分书籍参考

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

众所周知,GRE的作文是有题库的,这为众多的考生提供了一个捷径。其实,这也算不上一个捷径,因为GRE的题库数量还是挺大的,考生还是需要下苦功夫,才能拿到满意的成绩。除了需要下苦

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Spring A cold winter has gone, spring is here with us and begins to get warm. All trees, flowers and other kinds of plants begin to grow. Small green leaves appear on the branchs of the trees and grass appears out the ground. Birds sing happily in th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Rules from making friends. As a proverb goes, we can judge a man by the company he keeps.So it is very important to keep a good company.A good friend is someone who can be with you whenever you need him.There there when thing is good and also there w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

failure and success. Failure is the mother of the success.When I fail in my lessons,I tell myself to take it easy.I know I will win next time.However, many people don't want to admit having failed.So they always make the same mistake again and again.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Different ways, different results. In the past, we were always sitting in the classroom listening to the teacher. The teacher was always explaining too much about sentence, patterns, grammar and so on. We all felt tired of what we were taught and not

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The future life Sometimes I dream about life in the future. What will it be like? Perhaps some people will go to the movie for a holiday and some scientist will live onto the sea. Maybe we will have vision phones in every home. We can have the medica

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Mystery of learning English well. English is a living language like any other language.It is widely used all over the world.More and more people began to learn English in order to be able to be used freely in work and study and learn from other count

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Cheating on exams Nowadays, cheating is popular on all kinds of examations in the middle schools. Only a few students never cheat on exams.Most students cheat more or less. Many students don't work hard at their lessons. They are afraid that they wil

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

On the Internet. The Internet is playing a more and more important role in our daily life. On the net, we can learn news at home even from abroad and all kinds of other information as well. We can also send messages by email, make phone calls, go to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Home Home is the place in the world that totally belongs to you.There is a song which goes like this.I want to have a home,a one place that can protect me against wind and rain.indeed, home is the shelter where we can have a safety.Everybody wants a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

GRE考试中,新GRE作文向来被考生所重视,特别是在GRE考试改革以来,大家对新GRE写作的练习抱着不成功便成仁的想法拼命去看。这种复习精神值得赞扬。不过,在练的过程中大家还需要注意一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Poster Basketball match School team V(versus) senior grading one team. Time: 4pm Friday Place : Basketball court number 4 Pls come and cheer for them. Students union

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Lost. I was careless and lost my schoolbag in the reading room of our library yesterday. There are two English books and an English dictionary and a book of maths in it. Would the finder pls send it either to the assistant library or to myself. Many

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The speech at the farewell party Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honour to speak on behavior of my schoolmates at farewell party for Ms White. Ms White came to work in our school from Australian in Sep 2000.In the past three years, she has always be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The United Kingdom The United Kingdom, Great Britain, is an island. They lies after Northwest coast of Europe. The nearest country is France from which Great Britain is separated by the English channel. The Ireland is surrounded by the Atlantic ocean

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

雅思听力想要取得7分以上的高分,注意细节是关键。如何能够根据细节找出正确答案,如何能够更高效的练习取得高分?今天雅思频道小编为大家分享雅思听力必备的三种能力供同学们参考。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语