The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by bicycle. My brother was riding with me sitting on the seat behind. As we came to the crossroads,a young man and a girl came up and stopped us. We've found you at long last,they said. But we didn't

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

June lst,1995 Dear Peter, We're so gald you're coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We'll have our picnic in the People's Park. You know where that is, don't you? After you enter the park by the main gate, walk straight on till y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

On an exploring study Dear Rob, How nice to hear from you again, you want to know what's going on our school.In sure, things aer been improving since the school began to care on the exploring study. In the past, the teachers always cut on the explain

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Bicycles, cars Both bicycles and cars are important to all transportation. Bicycles slowly while cars run quickly. Sometimes, speed is necessary, but it may also mean dangerous. Bikes need human power and cars driven by gasoline. Bikes can be put on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An introduction to new medicine. WuHan number 3 medical plant has invented a new kind of Chinese medicine. It is very good for heart disease. Take two pills three times a day. If necessary, take one or two more pills. Children and pregnant woman shou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Their thinking along the same line. Here we see two scientologis of the similiar type.They have been written in the same street along the same side but from the opposite decisions.Neither of them wants to give away to the other.Great minds think alik

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Helping a lost girl. When passing the bus station on my way home. I found a little girl alone and crying.Absolutely she was lost and she was looking for her mother. So I went up to ask why.When I asked where her mother was, she just looked at me, sho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

What happen to my son In autumn, a father took his son to a small tree. He measured his son and knocked in a nail as a mark. He hoped the boy could go taller in the next year. In winter, It's snowed very hard. However, the nail was still in trunk of

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Asking a friend for a short trip. May 2nd. Dear Alice, Your letter reached me two days ago. Thank you for your English reading book. Will you be free next Saturday? Next Saturday, Oct 9th, we will take our school bus to go to the Beidaihe river. We w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A reply to a letter Dear Mary, I am sorry to learn that you are not happy. Those who treat you badly won't be your true friends, so don't take it seriously. I advise you to avoid her and pay no attention to her joking. If you seem not to care what sh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A letter of refusing an invitation The number 25 Middle school, Beijing June 10th Nanjing University, NanJing. Dear Mr Smith, I am very thankful to you for inviting me to go and stay with you in Nanjing. I often hear that Nanjing is a beautiful city

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A letter of invitation Nanjing University, Nanjing, June 1st, the number 25 middle school, Beijing. Dear LiHua, We will be very happy if you can come and spend several days with me here during the coming summer vocation. It's been a long time since w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An announcement about the land of the flight Announcement Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention pls. I have an announcement to make. Because of the terrible fog, the airport will be closed. The flight to Shanghai will be delayed for 5 hours

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A shocking incident Dear Editor, I'm writing to tell you about a schocking incident that happened in Beijing Zoo on the afternoon of Feb 23rd. I was visiting the zoo that afternoon when I heard bears roaring terribly. I hurry to the place where the b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A plan for an one-day trip. Dear Miles. I am glad to hear you are coming soon. I've planned an one-day trip for you in Beijing. In the morning, you can first go to the Summer Palace which is one of the most beautiful parks in Beijing. There you can g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The town where I live The town where I live is called Xupu. It is a beautiful place. When you enter the town from the south side, you are coming to Wuyi square. On one corner of which is the bookstore, this is the oldest building in the town. If you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An oral introduction to our school. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our school,we are now on the top of the turnstorey office building.From here, we can see the whole campus,On the right, the three storey building is our library which has too large

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

What is beautiful. what is beautiful, people like to wear beautiful clothes,if we print some colorful pads of some words on them. the clothes will become more attractive.But the meaning of the words on them must be lovely too. I am sorry to say that

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Smoking, Smoking, it is almost known to all that smoking is bad for people's health. Smoking can lead to hard trouble, cancer and another diseases. Every year about 2.5 million people die from smoking cigarettes. However, many smokers find it difficu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Televion Nowadays almost every family has the TV sets and almost everyone likes watching TV. TV becomes a part of our lives. TV has many advantages. It informs us of the latest news that happened in the world. It can open our eyes and enlarge our kno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备