My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning province in February 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No.6 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summ

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit11 Renting a House Dear Bob I am so glad to learn that you are coming in September. I've found a place for you.It is a small flat of 25 square meters with a bedroom,a bathroom and a kitchen. In the bedroom,there is a bed,a sofa,a desk and a chai

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit1 : A letter of applying for a job. Engish department WuHan University , June 19th 2002 Dear Mr Ryan, Recently I have learned from the newspaper that your company needs a secretary. I'd like to get the position.I'm a girl of 25 ad I'm 1.65m-heigh

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Tourism Tourism is developing very rapidly in China, especially after the open policy is carried out. Every year, a large number of foreigners crowed into China to see this mysterious land with a splendent culture and civilization of over 5000 years.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Train travel and air travel. Air travel has too advantages over train travel.First, it can save much time we can fly from Wuhan to Guangzhou in just about one hour, but by train, we have to spend 14 hours and more. Second, air travel is more comforta

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Experiences on the part time job Nowadays, it is not unusual for a student to find a part-time job.In the past winter holiday,I worked as a waiter at a Mcdonald's. I used to keep asking my parents for money .That was the first time that I had earned

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A story of a mother and her son One day, a little girl fell down onto the ground, the boy went over and wanted to help her up.But his mother stopped him and said: don't do that, otherwise, others will think it was you who knocked her down. Another da

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An interesting story of mine May 10th Saturday, Fine The entrance exam is coming. Recently, I have been going over lessons until late into the night preparing for the coming exam. This morning when I woke up, it was already nine o'clock. I got up qui

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A notice about visiting Beijing Zoo. Notice The students of senior one will visit the Beijing Zoo on Saturday April 12th. The zoo has the history of more than 100 years. It is one of the biggest zoo in the world. There we can see all kinds of animals

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A note to ask for sick leave. March 17th 2003 Dear Mr John, I am sorry to tell you that I can't go to school. I haven't been well since this morning and my mother took me to the hospital. After taking my temperature, the doctor said that I was having

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A news report on the photo show. A photo show WuHan 4th Middle School HuBei. Early May a photo show was held in our school. It was a great success. All the photoes were taken by students themselves. There were black-white and color photoes visitig ou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An oral introduction to the factory Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our factory.First of all, I'd like to give you a brief introduction to our factory.Our factory has a history of ten years and it is located on northern bank of Xiangji

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An announcement about English speech contest Annoucement. Boys and girls, Attention please, there will be an English speech contest held by city TV station on Oct 4th 36.According to the requirements, students in senior one and senior two can entry t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Found Found, a wallet was found in a shop on May 9th. Much money and some valuble things are inside. Will the owner come to the manager's office? Or, the owner is expected in the manager's office .

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How to reach Number 14 middle school? Dear Wangqiang, I have some good news to tell you. We will invite a professor called Mr. Green from Hunan University to give us an English lecture. The subject of the lecture is task based learning. The lecture w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

The traffic accidents on bridge road The rate of the traffic accidents has dropped considerably on bridge road in recent years. According to the statistic we have in hand, only six accidents to place in 2000. This accident rate is even lower than tha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How to find the center park Dear Mr Smith, We are so glad you are coming to join us on Saturday. Here you can find us.We will have a party in the center park.Maybe you have been there, haven't you ?The straight on you will be out of school get and co

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

How to repart a plaint When the plant grows too large for its original part. It needs to be reparted. This can be done quickly and easily if you follow this instructions. First, you should cut off the bottom of the part with small stones. Then put tw

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

A letter of a complaint. Dear Manager, Two weeks ago, I was walking along the street when I saw your a traffic advisement and I stepped into your shop.Don't find the domestic advice.Persuaded by your salesman's sweet words,I spent 2000Yuan and bought

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

My beloved teacher, Mr. Tom is one of my beloved teachers. He taught us Geography when we were in senior one, so he was very experienced in teaching Geography. Mr. Tom always made good preparations for the lessons, so he tried his best to make his cl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备