初级公司英语会话Lession9:产品销售报告 Listen to the dialogue between company president (CP) and project manager (PM) CP: So how have you broken the information down? PM: Each individual product is listed twice-once in its product category and once a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

You are in charge of recording sales records. 你负责制定销售表格。 You are in charge of recording sales records. 你负责制定销售表格。 No problem. 没问题。 I'd have to say that Tim is the best salesman in the office. 我不得不

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Another ambiguous tactic is to offer rebates to customers that reach certain sales targets. 另一种尚存争议的策略是向消费者提 供回扣,以此来达到指定的销售指标。 Another ambiguous tactic is to offer rebates to customers

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Why Cashews Arent Sold In The Shell 为何腰果不带壳销售 Part of the fun of eating almonds or pecans is cracking the shell and getting the nut. But, some nuts, like cashews, are almost always sold shelled and roasted. Why arent cashews sold in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

今天我们要学的词是live up to。 Live up to, 是不辜负期望的意思。The boy lived up to all his parents' expectations, 这个男孩没有辜负父母对他的期望。The winter storm failed to live up to predictions, 这场暴风雪没有

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

我们打电话不一定都能找到对方,这时候想让接电话的人告知对方给自己回电话或者没什么事情不用回电话了,怎么说呢? Could you please tell her that Mr. Xu called? 请转告她许先生给她打电话。 P

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Every cowboy needs his hat and boots, especially on a day for celebrating cowboy culture. The Festa do Peao of Barretos is an annual rodeo festival in Brazil. Let's head to Barretos to check it out and find out what makes the town's boots so famous. 每

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年08月

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into cons

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AS IT IS 2015-03-09 US Girl Scouts Use Internet to Sell Cookies 美国女童子军使用互联网销售饼干 Each year at this time, Girl Scouts of the USA raises money for its programs through cookie sales. Last weekend, girls across the United Sta

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

A: I want to exchange this dress. B: You can exchange it with anything of the same price. A: Are there any sales today? B: We're having a big sale next weekend, but nothing today. A: What's going to be on sale? B: Dresses, skirts, blouses, pantsuitse

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Regional Manger 地区经理 Research Development Engineer 研究开发工程师 Restaurant Manager 饭店经理 Sales and Planning Staff 销售计划员 Sales Assistant 销售助理 Sales Clerk 店员、

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Regional Manger 地区经理 Research Development Engineer 研究开发工程师 Restaurant Manager 饭店经理 Sales and Planning Staff 销售计划员 Sales Assistant 销售助理 Sales Clerk 店员、

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

61. 如何廉价倾销 告诉顾客,其购买量的大小决定折扣的高低:If you buy more than four pounds, we can allow you ten percent discount(如果您购买4磅以上,可以打9折) 62. 如何推介品牌 优秀的推销员应该懂得在适当的时机,向顾客推销名牌产品,象 Are you interes

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A digital marketing research group said the online sales at a record high of $3.34 billion during this year's Black Friday shopping spree in the US. 数字研究市场集团Adobe Digital Insights日前声称,今年美国黑色星期五购物狂欢节

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

公司副总裁Lisa找到销售部经理Frank,商量如何提高产品销量。 Lisa: What about our pricing? Are we competitive? Frank: Actually, we are roughly 15% more expensive than our closest competitors. But it's going to be hard to cut cost

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

讲解文本: silver tongue 口才,辩才 He has a silver tongue. You will never beat him in debate. 他非常能说,你肯定辩论不过他。 I think I would be good in sales. I know our products well and I have a silver tongue. 我认为我擅

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Little interest in the next iPhone's purported Force Touch feature combined with weak demand in China could sink iPhone sales in the fourth quarter, says analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. 分析师郭明池称,下一代iPhone的压感触控功能(Force Touch)

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻