Asking for a Raise要求加薪(1) Mr. White: So, tell me : what makes you think we should give you a raise? 告诉我,你为什么认为我们应该给你加薪? Miss Small: I've got several good reasons. I've been here several years, my work has pro

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

We ought to set precise sales targets for the coming year. 咱们要为明年定出准确的销售指标。 We ought to set precise sales targets for the coming year. 咱们要为明年定出准确的销售指标。 It's hard to exceed this year's by

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Problems about selling amount 销售问题 A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently. 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。 B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit. 是的,我得承认,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What do you think of me as a sales assistant? 您觉得我适合做销售助理吗? What do you think of me as a sales assistant? 您觉得我适合做销售助理吗? You have limitless potential in the area. 在这个领域里你拥有无限的潜

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Trade Dispute Could Hurt Sales of US Bourbon A trade dispute is growing between the United States and trading partners worldwide. One product that may feel the effects of the dispute is American bourbon whiskey. The alcoholic drink will soon face a t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

to be shaking the trees挖掘销售潜力 英文释义 To be looking for extra sales that are not easy to find, usually because there have been very few sales recently (NOTE: this is a reference to shaking fruit trees to make the fruit fall) 例句 B

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to nail a sale 完成一项销售任务 英文释义 To complete a sale 例句 My younger brother was an ambitious salesman who bragged that he always liked to nail a sale everyday before lunch. 我弟弟是个胸有大志的销售员,自诩喜欢在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

和销售有关的职称词汇翻译 Vice-President of Sales 发卖副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户司理 Sales Manager 发卖司理 Regional Sales Manager 地域发卖司理 Merchandising Manager 采购司理 Marketing and Sales Direct

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

By 1900 there were nearly 15,000 agents collecting Prudential premiums. Until 1915 Prudential sold life assurance only. In 1915 the range of business was extended with the opening of the general branch, through which fire, accident, marine and other

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

We've looked before at how to set up an appointment on the phone with someone you already know, but what about if you haven't met the person or established a relationship with them yet? In today's Business English Podcast, we'll be looking at how to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

A: Am I right in thinking that this dress is on sale? B: I'm sorry. You're one day too late for the sale. A: Couldn't you still sell it today at the sale price? B: I'm sorry. One day can make a big difference sometimes. A: No problem. Other stores ar

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I would like to exchange this dress. B: You can exchange this dress with anything of the same value. A: Is there anything on sale today? B:I'm sorry. There are no sales today. A: Are dresses going to be on sale? B: Everything's going to be on sale

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

文本: CALLER: There is _____(1)_____ taking place on the roof of the Cherry Popper Ice Cream Company. Kill everyone involved, steal the merchandise and take it to the _(2)_ at the airport. There is a gate to your left that leads to the back of th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

salary 薪金;薪俸 salary adjustment 薪金调整 salary earner 受薪人士 salary rate index 薪金率指数 salary statement 薪俸结算书 sale and purchase agreement 买卖协议 sale by auc

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

18 years have come and gone For momma they flew by But for me they just drug on We were loading up that Chevy Both tryin' not to cry Momma kept on talking Putting off good-bye Then she took my hand and said Baby don't forget Before you hit the highw

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive pric

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Kevin is very excited. His boss has asked him to go to a big sales conference. You remember that Kevin has written a paper for his company about the market for cat food. One of the top people in his company has seen the paper and likes it. The top pe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语