William: What can you tell me about the distribution of your product? 你能告诉我你们产品的销售情况吗? Emily: Our existing channel includes VAP. 我们现有的销售渠道包括特许经销商. William: This is like the best channel cu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

[00:00.00]Products x can find a ready market in our country. [00:01.85]X产品在我国很有市场前景。 [00:03.71]Chinese fruits are very popular in the market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. [00:07.15]中国水果因价

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 闪电式商业英语

Music downloads have increased dramatically in the UK Do you like music? Of course you do. Are you still going to the record shop to buy your records? If you are, you may not be for much longer. According to the British Phonographic Industry the BPI

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

It's a common question we come across everyday: why is business getting more difficult now? Well, it all starts with your company's sales competencies. The strange thing is that many companies spend lots of money and time training its people how to s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

to be shaking the trees 挖掘销售潜力 英文释义 To be looking for extra sales that are not easy to find, usually because there have been very few sales recently 例句 Business has been very slow recently so we are shaking the trees by revisi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on acco

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

外贸 销售 英语 的句型表达 有关于 外贸 销售 英语 的句型表达,可以帮助销售人员更好的与 外贸 客户沟通。 Your T-shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Vice-President of Sales 销售副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户经理 Sales Manager 销售经理 Regional Sales Manager 地区销售经理 Merchandising Manager 采购经理 Sales Assistant 销售助理 Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员 Te

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

销售商务会谈-场景会话 Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 2.We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

salable 畅销的 popular 有销路的 find a market 销售 selling line 销路 trial sale, test sale, test market 试销 salable goods 畅销货 popular goods 快货 the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货 to find (have) a ready market 有销

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

21.There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。 Words and Phrases: salable畅销的 popular有销路的 find a market销售 selling line销路 trial sale, test sale, test market试销 salable goods畅销货 popular goods快货

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Steve: I think I need some career guidance Mike. Mike: Why do you say that? Steve: I'm getting bored with my current position. Mike: Have you thought about a new direction for your career? Steve: Like what? Can you think of something interesting for

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive pric

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Your T-shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 2.We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What's the difference between a little lie and a whopper of a lie? If you say either the intention behind the lie or the ramifications of the lie, you're right in line with what most people believe the difference to be. 小鬼话和弥天大谎之间,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

接受寄售我们经营纺织品已达二十年之久, 对市场十分熟悉, 我们能为贵公司产品找到销路。 Since we have been engaged in the textiles business for the past 20 years, we are quite familiar with the places where we can fi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美国的一位销售大师说过:销售就如数学物理化学一样,是一们科学,是可以通过学习学会的,难点不在如何使用,而在如何掌握。当然了,销售不只有一种方式,千百个人可能会有千百个不

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

11. 如何给客人菜单 餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单Good evening, sir. Here''s the dinner menu捎待一会,再询问May I take your order ?(您要来点什么?) 12. 如何引客人入座 可以先询问How many people

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 如何招揽顾客 一般程序:招呼问候寻找相关话题理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:What can I do for you?或May I help you?,也可说:Ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语