解释账单 第一项是附加费。 A: Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5? 这第一和第五项是什么,能给解释解释吗? B: The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was $ 7.8 not $ 6.8. so item 5 is the differenc

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

信用卡结账 我必须用信用卡结账。 A: Well, I don't have any cash with me. I'II have to put in on credit. 嗯,我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结账。 B: Thank you. I will be right back. Do you need any to-go boxes? I'd be glad

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

再来一杯 再来一杯吗,先生? A: Another one, sir? 再来一杯吗,先生? B: Why not? The same one again, please. 为什么不呢?请再来一杯同样的。 同类问句: I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Smith. Would you like another c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

不能喝酒 我一点也不能喝 A: I dont drink at all. Do you serve soft drinks? 我一点也不能喝。你们有饮料吗? B: Of course, madam. But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail? 当然有啦,女士。不过来点不含酒精的鸡尾酒

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

谈论乐队 这个乐队叫四和一。 A: Oh, the dance hall looks very nice and the music is wonderful. 哦,这舞厅看上去真不错,音乐也很棒。 B: I'm glad you like It. The band is called Four and One. They are good especially at

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

查看房卡 我可以看一下您的房卡吗,先生? A:Can I see your key card, sir? 我可以看一下您的房卡吗,先生? B:Sure, here you are. 好的,给你。 同类问句: Can I see your key card, please, sir? 我可以看一下

点什么菜您想好点什么菜了吗,太太? A:Are you ready to order, madam. 您想好点什么菜了吗,太太? B: Yes. I'd like a vegetable soup, a salad, and mayonnaise to start with. 是的。我要一份蔬菜汤、沙拉、和蛋黄

不同菜色 有,广东菜清淡而北京菜味浓香。 A: Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food? 广东菜和北京菜有什么不同? B. Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy. The famous

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

上菜 这是油炸牛排烩青辣椒,还有洋葱。 A: Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion. 这是油炸牛排绘青辣椒,还有洋葱。 B: Mm, it looks good. And I have ordered another dishplain fried shrimps. 噢,不错。我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

介绍菜肴 这是来自太湖的银鱼。 A:It's delicious. What's this? 味道不错。这是什么? B: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake. 这是来自太湖的银鱼。 同类问句: Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent. 啊,这鱼

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

上错酒水 我没有叫金汤力酒。 A:Here's your drink, sir. 这是您的饮料,先生。 B:No, that's not right. I didn't order a gin and tonic. I ordered a whisky and soda. 不,那不是我的。我没有叫金汤力酒。我叫的是加

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

转接我为您接到她的房间。 A:Hi I want to speak with Edward Sloane. 喂,我要找爱德华?斯隆。 B:Just a moment. I'll connect you to his room. 请稍等,我为您接到他的房间。 同类问句: Just a moment, please. I wi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

代为传话我可以替您留言吗? A: Thank you for waiting. I'm sorry. There's no one answering the phone in room 1007. May I take a message? 让您久等了。很抱歉,1007号房内没有人接听,我可以替您留言吗? B: Yeah, could

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

信用卡那么你们收这张信用卡吗? A: Too bad. Then do you take this credit card? 糟糕,那么你们收这张信用卡吗? B: Yes, sir. Thank you very much. We hope you had an enjoyable stay here. 是的,先生。谢谢您,也希望

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

确认预定桌位 我想跟您确认一下您的预订 A: I'd like to confirm your reservation: Rose Hall for Mr.Ramsay on Valentine's Day; arrival time, around 8p.m.; cell phone number, 13789014598. Is that correct? 我想跟您确认一下您的预订

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

询问姓名 请问您怎么称呼? A:And your name, please?请问您怎么称呼? B:Antonio Stevens.安东尼奥?史蒂文斯。 同类问句: May I have your name please, sir?先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗? Frank London. 富兰克

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

餐厅 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? A:Thank you. What about the restaurant? Where's that? 谢谢。那餐厅呢?在哪边? B:The Skylight Restaurant, sir? 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? 同类问句: Ah. the Skylight Restaurant's on the t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

兑换币种打扰一下,您能帮我将这张支票兑换成人民币吗? A:Excuse me, but can you change this cheque into RMB for me? 打扰一下,您能帮我将这张支票兑换成人民币吗? B: Of course, madam. Is your cheque in Br

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

查找记录我来查一下电脑A: Yes, I do. My name is Betty Gables. 是的,我的名字是贝蒂?盖伯斯。 B: Thank you. Miss Gables. Let me check the computer.. 谢谢你,盖柏斯小姐。我来査一下电脑同类问句: Just a m

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

去国际会展中心 打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心? A: Excuse me, how can I get to the Gumipdhou Intmiatimial Conference amp;Exhibition Center? 打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心? B:Do you mean the new trade

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说