拒绝邀请 对不起,已经有人约我跳这曲华尔茲了。 A:May I have the first dance? 我能要请你跳第一支舞吗? B: I'm sorry, I'm engaged for this waltz. I think I'll sit out the next dance. I'm tired. 对不起,已经有人

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

派人取衣物 请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。 A: There is a laundry form as wel as a bag in your room. Please fill it out and the maid will come dnd pick it up. 在您房间里有一张洗衣单,同时也有洗衣袋。请

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

洗熨服务 噢,顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗? A:Thank you. Oh, by the way, do you also deal with laundry? 谢谢。噢, 顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗? B:Yes, madam.有的,夫人。 同类问句: I have some s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

点什么 请问您要点什么,先生? A:What would you like, sir? 请问您要点什么,先生? B:One orange juice, scrambled eggs with bacon, toast and coffee. 一杯橘子水、熏肉炒蛋、吐司面包以及咖啡。 同类问句:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

送餐时 晚上好,送餐服务。 A:Good evening. This is room service. 晚上好,送餐服务。 B:Come in, please. 请进。 同类问句: Room service. 客房服务。 Here's your order, sir. Ice and whisky. I need your signature and w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

叫醒时间 请问几点钟? A: I'd like to place a wake-up call. 我想预定叫醒服务。 B: At what time, please? 请问几点钟? 同类问句: At what time shall we call you? 我们几点叫醒您? At what time would you like us to ca

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

要求退钱 给我退钱吧。 A:I believe so. But if it redly bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝的不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。 B:No, don't replace it. Give me a refund. 不用换了,给

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

询问意愿 这张桌子可以吗? A:OK. I'll listen to you. 好的,就听你的。 B:Will this table is all right? 这张桌子可以吗? 同类问句: Where would you like to sit? 您想坐在哪儿? You can sit where you like. 您可以

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

推荐食物 蚝油白菜怎么样? A: Ur...I don't know much about Chinese food, can you recommend something? 嗯,我对中餐不怎么熟悉,能给我推荐一下吗? B: Certainly. How about Cabbage in Oyster Sauce? It's tender and tasty.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

请慢用 请慢用! A: Wonderful! 很好! B: Thank you, sir. Please enjoy your meal. 谢谢!请慢用! 同类问句: The soup is ready, please enjoy! 汤已经盛好了,请慢用! No, I think that's enough for me. Thank you for your se

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

菜不新鲜 不,这蟹不新鲜。 A: Good evening, sir. Do you enjoy your food? 晩安,先生,喜欢我们食物吗? B: No,the crab is not fresh. 不,这蟹不新鲜。 同类问句: No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very f

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

耽误客人入住时你可以确切告诉我何时能入住吗? A: I wonder what has happened to my room. You said it would be ready in ten minutes, but Ive waited for half an hour. Can you tell me exactly when I can get in? 究竟我的房间怎么

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

国际电话收费标准您能告诉我打到美国电话的收费标准吗? A:Could you tell me what the rate is for U.S. calls? 您能吿诉我打到美国电话的收费标准吗? B:Yes, of course. The standard rate for U.S. calls is 18.90

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

退房结账我可以现在结账吗? A: Good morning, sir. May I help you? 早晨好!先生,有什么能效劳? B: Yes, I'm checking out today. Can I have my bill settled now? 有的,我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗? 同类问句

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

早起赶火车 是的,我明天一大早要去火车站,因此我想让你们叫醒我。 A:Yes, I'm going to the railway station early tomorrow morning, so I would like to ask for a wake-up call. I'm Jim Baker in Room 321. 是的,我明天一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

请求挂画 我想请您在这面墙上挂一幅画。 A;I'd like to have a picture hung on this wall. Is that okay? 我想请您在这面墙上挂一幅画,可以吗? B:Yes, but please let our maintenance men do it for you. I'll call the ma

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

托儿服务 对了,你们有没有托儿服务? A: Thank you. By the way, I wonder if you have babysitting service. 谢谢。对了,你们有没有托儿服务? B: Yes. We do have very reliable part-time babysitters. 有的,我们有一批

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

居住期限 您打算住多久? A:How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? B:We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 同类问句: How long do you plan to stay here? 您打算住多久? For how many

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

询问姓名 现在我能问了下您的名字吗? A: Now could I have your name, please? 现在我能问一下您的名字吗? B: My name Is John Deep.我叫John Deep。 同类问句: Would you kindly spell that for me? 您能拼一下吗? T

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

替找旅馆我另外你们找一家旅馆好吗? A:Shall I find another hotel fbr you? B: Yes, please do and make it quick!好的。 麻烦您快一点! Certainly sir. I'll book you into a hotel in this area. Just a moment, please. 好的,我帮

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说