Unit 2 How are you? 你好吗? 本句为普通的见面问候语,然而现在英美人士已较少使用,反而常说How are you doning? 甚至更简洁地说 How're you doing? 意思仍为你好吗?生活中的口语有时愈简洁愈好。 A:

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

unit 43 商谈邀请 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello? A:您好。 B:Hello, is that Miss Smith? B:您好,请问您是史密斯小姐吗? A:Yes. A:是的。 B:This is Mr.Gao. How are you? B:我是高先生,你好吗? A:Not too bad, thanks.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 68 更改见面时间(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:We've changed the schedule again. I really want to meet with you, Mr. White. I just need some time to sortout my schedule. A:我们再次更改了时间。我真的想要见你一面,怀

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Thanks amp; Seeing Off 感谢与送别S: Salesclerk 售货职员实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS1: Take care of yourself. 请多保重。 S2: Don't forget to call me. 别忘了给我电话。 S3: Bring your friend here. 带你朋友来我这里。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

讲解文本: long-distance relationship 异地恋 Before you start a long-distance relationship, think twice. 在开始一段异地恋之前要慎重考虑。 Meeting regularly is vital for a long-distance relationship. 经常见面对于异地恋是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Unable to keep appointment 不能赴约 A:Hello, Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you? 您好,我是马克欧文。有什么事吗? B:Hello, Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my offic

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

核心句型: The line is fuzzy. 电话线路不清楚。 line在句子中指的是电话线路,而fuzzy的意思是模糊不清的。这句话的正确意思是:电话线路不清楚。因此,当美国人说The line is fuzzy.时,他/她要表

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Please let us know your arriving date. 请告知我方您的抵达日期。 Please let us know your arriving date. 请告知我方您的抵达曰期。 Sure. It will be sent to you through email. 当然了。我们会通过邮件确认贵方的。 Ho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。 We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。 Shall we have a meeting then? 我们可否在那时见个面? Can you sugg

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。 I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。 So do we. 我们也是这么想的。 Around Oct

We really want to see you. 我们非常希望能够和您见面。 Mr. Brown, we really want to see you. 布朗先生,我们非常希望能够和您见面。 Me too. I'm looking forward to the meeting next week. 我也是。期盼下周和您的会面

3 见面时间 3句英文任你选 When is convenient for you , you think? 你以为什么时间合适? Shall we say 6 o'clock sharp? 我们约定六点整,好吗? Whenever is convenient for you. 只要您方便就行。 半个句型要记牢 be co

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

You realise a book just consisting of those would just be the end, so my one liners are extensions of these brevities. 你知道,一本书包含了这些内容差不多就黄了,所以我的笑话在此基础上还做了延伸。 Then you are wor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

如果你想在背单词方面比别人成功,就一定要走捷径。不要期盼自己比别人幸运,也不要指望自己比别人更聪明或者更勤奋。从智力上说,从机遇上说,自己和别人都是差不了多少的,想超过

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

第46期:安排约会 我想跟您约个时间见面。 I'd like to make an appointment to see you. 在我的办公室见面,好吗? How about at my office? Why not at my office? For example: A: Where's a good place to meet?我们在哪里见面呢

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.In this lesson we will explore the specifics of handshake etiquette and examine how a handshake can enhance your brand. 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。本课将探

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Professor Tom was going to meet his students on the next day, so he wrote some words on the blackboard which read as follows: Professor Tom will meet the class tomorrow. A student, seeing his chance to display his sense of humor after reading the not

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The top nuclear envoys from South Korea, the US and Japan have met in Seoul to hold talks on the DPRK amid worries about the country's atomic weapons programs. Wednesday's meeting came in the wake of the DPRK's recent claim that it had tested a new t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

见面寒暄 布朗先生,见到您我很高兴。 A:Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown. 布朗先生,见到您我很高兴。 B:Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Zhang.张先生,我也很高兴见到您。 同类问句: Glad (Nice) to see you.见到您很

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语