Words and Their Stories: Insect Expressions 词汇典故:关于昆虫的美式表达 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 There are many American expressions about inse

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2013-11-01 Scientists Say Air Pollution Threatens Honeybees 科学家说空气污染威胁着蜜蜂 From VOA Learning English this is As It Is. Welcome back. Im Caty Weaver. Today, we go to a school near Washington where meals are being serv

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Study: Insecticide Is Killing Wild Bees 研究发现杀虫剂杀死野生蜜蜂 A new study says a widely-used insecticide is damaging wild bee populations. Wild bees are important, because they pollinate crops and wild plants. Environmentalists in t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

The survival strategies of some species can seem counter-intuitive to us until we examine them in detail. Let's take the example of bees, which die after stinging once, because the stinger tears out their insides. How can this self-destructive trait

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Shelly the scientist 第12单元 Shelly saw it a mile away. A big, fat bumblebee. She kept her distance. Already today she had been stung twice. The bees were attracted to the sweet smell of the rare and exotic flowers. Their pink and yellow petals s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 梦幻唯美风格,在青草鲜嫩的春季,带上两只冬天出生的幼犬,开车奔驰在田野中,呼吸青草的芳香,感觉自然轻暖的阳光,风中

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

The Birds And The Bees - 美国乡村音乐 Let me tell about the birds and the bees让我给你讲一些关于鸟儿和蜜蜂 And the flowers and the trees还有花儿和树 And the moon up above还有天上的月亮 And a thing called Love还有一种东西叫做爱 Let me tell you about

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 控制鼠标,让蜜蜂飞到每一朵花的花蕊中然后迅速的跑开,千万不要被花夹住,采花10朵就可以过关了。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

Let me tell about the birds and the bees让我给你讲一些关于鸟儿和蜜蜂 And the flowers and the trees还有花儿和树 And the moon up above还有天上的月亮 And a thing called Love还有一种东西叫做爱 Let me tell you about the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Native Bees May Help Save Crops 本地蜜蜂可能帮助拯救农作物 BELTSVILLE, MARYLAND In June, U.S. President Barack Obama called for a federal strategy to promote the health of bees and other pollinators that have been declining. The honeybee

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 把球射到蜂窝空的位置,遇上相同的球达到三个就可以消掉.你要加快速度哦,蜜蜂会不断的采蜜来添上空位置哦。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

One kind has in its eye a little green knob just like the head of a pin; these are called pin-eyed. The other kind has a fringe of little yellow dust-spikes instead; such flowers are called thrum-eyed. 其中一种的眼中,有一个小小的绿球,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

我们知道,蜜蜂是最高明的建筑师,它们的巢房造型奇特,结构巧妙,堪称神奇的天然建筑。蜂巢有很多英语名称,比如honeycomb,apiary和beehive,其中的h

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Recently, researchers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology's Institute have developped a robotic platform consisting of multiple single-propeller machines that autonomously dock with each other and take flight. Each vehicle is simply designed

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LESSON 23 The brown bear 第二十三课 小棕熊 The Brown Bear lives in the woods. 小棕熊生活在树林之中。 He is a good climber, and likes to make his home in a hollow tree. 他尤擅攀爬,并喜爱在空心树上建屋造舍。 He is

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Li: Oh, 今天天气这么好,户外野餐,没治了!Finn. Thank you for inviting me. Finn: Yes, Li. I thought we could enjoy this rare sunny day in London and I wanted you to try some of my new recipes. Li: 品尝你的新菜谱总是令我很开

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Science and technology 科学技术 Colony collapse disorder 蜂群崩坏症候群 Bee off 蜂群崩坏 A possible explanation of why beehives sometimes vanish 有可能解释清楚为什么蜂群有时会突然死亡 HONEYBEES are sensitive creature

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Urban beekeeping 乡村饲蜜 Honey monsters 蜜怪 City dwellers cultivate a taste of the country 城市居民培养出乡村嗜好 A new kind of pinstripe 新型细条纹 WHEN Camilla Goddard first started to keep bees in London, it was difficult t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

LESSON 23 MORNING AND NIGHT 第二十三课 早晨和夜晚 See how bright it is! The sun is up. The birds are up. Hark! Do you hear them sing? 看,天多亮啊!太阳升起来了。鸟儿也醒来了。听!你听见它们在唱歌吗? The be

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册