A long time before I was born, my grandma and grandpa moved into the house on Beechwood Avenue. They had a young family of four little girls. The little girls slept in the 1) attic in a big feather be

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Joe Carter was a big strong man. He was six feet tall. He lifted weights every day. Joe always looked fearless. Many girls loved this. He was always asked out on dates. One day Joe was with one of his dates at a park. They were having a picnic. Joe w

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

1.有趣的漫画 The bees go around and around in the air. 蜜蜂在空中转来转去。 The onion rings go around and around on my fork. 洋葱圈在我的叉子上转来转去。 The hula hoop goes around and around my body. 呼啦圈在我的身上

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4B

1.有趣的漫画 Look at those ants. 看看那些蚂蚁。 They work very hard under the sun. 他们在大太阳下很辛勤地工作。 Look at those bees. 看看那些蜜蜂。 They work very hard in the garden. 他们在花园里很辛勤地工作。

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4A

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 550,420 未成年人及心脏承受能力低者不宜玩此游戏。鼠标移动,鼠标左键点击发射小飞弹,飞弹打得蜜蜂越多,分数就越高,别被自

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

在我们这儿,常常能看到路标,警告开车的人要小心,别撞上过马路的鹿。我以前还不相信,可昨天差点儿撞上一只。好在我反应快,一个急转弯,躲开了,鹿虽然没撞上,但是车轮定位却出

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 彩虹冰淇淋是美眉的最爱,可要吃到彩虹冰淇淋也不是那么容易的事,要自己亲手摘下来,要摘到冰淇淋倒不是什么难事,可它周

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Scientists in Poland Work to Save Honeybees 科学家在波兰致力于拯救蜜蜂 Honeybees are in danger worldwide. Their homes -- known as colonies -- are suffering from what scientists call Colony Collapse Disorder. Scientists have linked the di

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Suddenly the little bee smelled something strange. 突然,巴兹闻到了奇怪的气味。是窃贼蜂,他想。 'Robbers, she thought. In a minute a robber bee flew at her, but Buzzy was such a good fighter that the robber bee had to fly off. 很

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Suddenly all was still. A few workers came to the door and then flew out. 突然一切都静下来了。一些工蜂来到门前飞了出去。 They rose in the air and waited for all those who were to go with them. 他们悬在空中,等待跟随他

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

In the beehive in which the hard-working little Buzzy lived, the queen was getting ready for a new home. 在辛勤的小蜜蜂巴兹所住的蜂巢里,蜂后正在准备要建一个新家。 She was going to leave very soon and take with her a grea

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

How Buzzy Saved the Beehive 巴兹蜂巢拯救记 This story tells you about a wise little bee, named Buzzy. 这则故事讲述了一个名叫巴兹的聪明的小蜜蜂。 Some very strange things happened in the beehive where Buzzy lived. 她所住的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

This summer, I set out to get to the bottom of a story thats captured the headlines. And this one, Ive got some experience myself, because Im also a beekeeper. There, is that good? Yeah, its perfect. Ok, I hate squeezing like that. I met some scienti

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 春天到了,农场的花还没有开喔~让小蜜蜂来给花种子撒蜜,把美丽的花都唤醒吧。 鼠标控制小蜜蜂的移动,碰到花种子就可以开

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

LESSON 22 第22课 blossoms 开花 dreary 沉闷的 weary 厌倦 pinks 粉红色 smelling 闻 toiling 劳作 levies 征税 buzz 蜂鸣器 fragrant 香 thistle 蓟 weeds 杂草 scent 香味 treasure 珍宝 yellow 黄色 meadow 草地 tax 税 summer 夏天

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

The very young flowers of the buttercup are called buds. On the outside of each bud we see five little green leaves. These keep the bud safe from the cold and from the rain. 毛茛的花, 在很小的时候, 叫做花蕾。每一个花蕾的外面, 我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Masters of disguise.This deadly predators blend into landscape,you've gotta stay alert. 蛇是伪装大师 这种致命的食肉动物能够和环境融为一体 你要保持警觉 You come very gentlely.Of the four kinds of snakes in the Sahara,Egyp

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Every year, millions of commercial honey bees hit the road headed to farms around the country to pollinate crops. Occasionally, there are mishaps like the one that took place this past week in Delaware when a tractor-trailer carr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

A long time before I was born, my Grandma and grandpa moved into the house on Beechwood Avenue. They had a young family-of 4 little girls .The little girls Slept in the attic in a big feather bed.It was cold there on winter night. Grandma put hot bri

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文