One summer, when Sam Beaver was about twenty, he and his father were sitting in their camp in Canada. 一个夏天的某日,快长到二十岁的萨姆正和它的父亲坐在他们在加拿大的营帐里。 It was after supper. Mr. Beaver was roc

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

From Boston, Louis would lead his family to the Philadelphia Zoo and show them Bird Lake. 离开波士顿后,路易斯会领着全家飞到费城动物园,让他们看看鸟湖。 Here, he would be greeted warmly by the Head Man in Charge of Bird

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Like the coming spring, you are refreshing. 你像即将来临的春天一样清新。 Spring is a time of renewal and a time for love. 春天是万物更新和恋爱的时节。 You are the most prec

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Songs of Spring Describe Her Many Moods 关于春天的歌曲 From VOA Learning English, welcome to This Is America. Im Steve Ember. If youve checked your calendar lately, you know - at least in the northern part of the world its spring. And, after a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

春天来了,我们的申请季也接近了尾声。申请季之后应该做什么呢?继续研究学术?攻读英语?还是干脆天天刷剧看番浪起来?申请季后的攻略,一起来看看吧!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被贴上什么标签,只有你才能定义你自己。--电影《丑女也有春天》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.9

Lesson 7 They Serve Inexpensive Food To People. 快餐店给人们提供不太昂贵的食物 Are you ready to go? Almost. 你准备走了吗? 差不多了。 I'm glad you're directing this story. Mike. 我非常高兴你能够导演这个节目,迈

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Spring at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Today, look at the blue sky, hear the grass growing beneath your feet, inhale the scent of spring, let the fruits of the earth linger on your tongue, reach out and embrace those you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

The Human Seasons Four Seasons fill the measure of the year; There are four seasons in the mind of man: He has his lusty Spring, when fancy clear Takes in all beauty with an easy span: He has his Summer, when luxuriously Spring's honied cud of youthf

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

sleet 雨夹雪 cheerly 欢快地 cruel 残酷的 taps 拍子 free 自由 MARCH 三月 In the snowing and the blowing, 在风雪中, In the cruel sleet, 在峭寒里, Little flowers begin their growing 小花开始成长, Far beneath our feet. 就

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

Todd: Hey, James! 嗨,詹姆斯! James: Yeah! 嗨! Todd: Let's talk about seasons. 我们来聊一聊季节。 James: OK. 好的。 Todd: James, what is your favorite season? 詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么? James: My favorite seas

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: OK, Shawn, I'm going to talk about your favorites. 托德:好的,肖恩,来谈一下你最喜欢的事情吧。 Shawn: Sure. 肖恩:好的。 Todd: What's your favorite color? 托德:你最喜欢什么颜色? Shawn: I say, green. 肖恩

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Conversation 3 A: Good morning, Mrs.Brown. Do you have any nice white tulips? A:早上好,布朗夫人。有上好的白色郁金香吗? B:Yes, we have. B:有的,有的。 A: But the flowers are still in buds. A:可是这些还是花蕾。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

When spring is no longer far away, the stags offer a curious spectacle. The greater the dignity, the funnier its loss. But even the loser seems to bear it with humour. The younger stags will soon look funny, too. And theres another piece of comfort.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Oh, ever in the greening spring 哦,又到了绿色的春天, By bank and bough retiring, 栖隐在岸边和枝上, For love shall I be sorrowing 我要为爱情 And swans of my desiring. 为我思恋的天鹅悲伤。 The notes were clear and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Next morning Margalo found a note on the branch of her fern when she woke. 第二天早晨,玛戈醒来时,在她的羊齿植物的枝桠间发现了一个便条。 It said: BEWARE OF ASTRANGE CAT WHO WILL COME BY NIGHT. 那上面说:当心半夜

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

文本: B:Headmaster, please check your e-mail. I believe it's called exculpatory evidence.I love damages. D:Hey, I'm here, what's going on? S:If you wanted to break up with me, you could've just said so. I trusted you and you lied to me.Both of yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Myfavorite seasonisspring. Afteralongandcold winter, spring comesto us like abreathoffresh air. Besides, everything seemsto cometolifeinspring. Forexample, birds begintosing again andflowers bloomandsweetentheair. Moreover,thewarm glowof thesun makes

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Chapter 21 The Greening Spring 第二十一章 绿色的春天 Louis and Serena were more in love than ever. 路易斯和塞蕾娜比以往更恩爱了。 When spring came, they flew north, 春天一到,他们便往北飞去了, Louis wearing his

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

LESSON 54 WINTER 第五十四课 冬天 WINTER has come at last. There are no flower snow in the garden, and every leaf is gone from the trees. 最后,冬天还是来了。雪铺满了花园,花已无踪影,每片树叶都已凋零。 The snow

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册