Apple is to start making iPhones in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, the state's government has said. 印度南部卡纳塔克邦政府日前表示,苹果公司打算在该城邦生产iPhone。 Ministers said Apple would start an initial man

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple launched its new iPhone 7 last week. 苹果公司上个星期发布了新款的苹果7。 This time, the company is using the slogan This is 7. 这次,苹果公司用的标语是:这就是7。 It's quite dull. But over in Hong Kong, where C

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

but jobs with his eye ever on the bottom line, Had a different view. 但是从乔布斯看来,这还没有触及他的底线 There were too many people at apple 有太多人站在苹果这一边了 And in the apple ecosystem playing the game of 而且

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

今天我们要学的词是staggering。 Staggering, 惊人的。苹果公司的iPad 2供不应求。苹果公司首席财务官说, The company is facing staggering demand from consumers for its iPad2 and is heavily backlogged, 消费者对苹果公

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I really didnt know what to do for a few months. 在最初的几个月里,我真是不知道该做些 什么。 I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. 我把从前

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

The new white iPod, and yes, it does video. Now... And now video. We have a beautiful 2.5-inch TFT display, 320 by 240 pixels, so it's very high density. 260,000 colors, the color is fantastic on it.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Is Apple Watch Getting Closer to Our Hearts? Apple Watch离我们的心越来越近? Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, showed off their newest device, the Apple Watch. Mr. Cook said it is the most personal device Apple has ever created. 苹果公司CEO蒂姆

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

苹果公司在新产品上下赌注 Apple significantly expanded its reach Monday, adding a new category - wearable tech - to its product line-up. Whether Apple shakes up the consumer market the way it did with its earlier smartphone and tech produc

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Apple has reported the slowest growth in iPhone sales since the products 2007 launch and warned sales will fall for the first time later this year. 苹果公司近日发布财务报告,称iPhone手机销量增长率达到自2007年该产品发布以来

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My second story is about love and loss. 我的第二个故事是关于好恶与得失。 I was luckyI found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents' garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

When Steve Jobs stepped down as Apples chief executive last Wednesday the world knew that it was the end of an era. 上周三,乔布斯辞去苹果公司首席执行官一职,全世界都意识到一个时代终结了。 Since then, discussion of

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

模仿文本: with first Google, and now Apple in the frame. So what do they make of these back in the home of America's tech industry, back in California? Ed Butler is at a Future In Review conference in the Golden State. It's a meeting place for

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

今天我们要学的词是day-to-day。 Day-to-day, 日常的。 As a store manager, you are in charge of the day-to-day sales operation, 做为店面经理,你要负责每天的销售情况。 The latest round of layoffs made it hard for us to c

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, high commissioner for human rights at the United Nations, has warned that a Pandora's box will be opened if Apple co-operates with the FBI. The FBI has ordered the tech giant to assist it with unlocking an iPhone used by San Be

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是safe bet。 Safe bet, 一定能赢的赌注,也就是万无一失的选择。上星期五苹果公司的新产品iPad开始预售,一天下来销量高达12万台。业界人士评论, It's a safe bet that the iPad wi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Facebook's chief executive has said he is sympathetic to Apple's position in its clash with the FBI. Facebook的首席执行官扎克伯格近日表示,对苹果公司在与FBI对峙中所处的位置表示同情。 The FBI has ordered Apple to dis

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple chief executive Tim Cook plans to visit Beijing later this month to meet high-level government officials, at a time when the company is facing setbacks in its most important overseas market, a source said. 近日有消息称,苹果CEO蒂姆库克

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A new report has revealed that Apple plans to launch three handsets this year - two will be updates of the iPhone 7 family and the third is the 10th-anniversary handset -- iPhone 8. 一份最新报告显示,苹果公司计划今年推出3部手机-

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The FBI has managed to break into the iPhone belonging to alleged San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook without Apple's help. 在没有苹果公司协助的情况下,美国联邦调查局已成功破解圣贝纳迪诺枪击案嫌犯塞义德法鲁克的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The new iPhone SE failed to impress with its sales the first weekend after its release, according to statistics from Localytics. 根据Localytics近日发布的数据显示,新机型iPhone SE上市后首周末的销售表现不佳。 The sales in t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻