Economics Report - Steve Jobs Step Down with Apple on Top 经济报道 - 乔布斯在苹果独领风骚之际隐退 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 The chief executive who presented t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

My second story is about love and loss. 我的第二个故事是关于热爱和得失 I was lucky. I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown f

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Jobs: Well, you know, all I can say is that our Macintosh computer sales are growing atyou know, three to four times the rate of the rest of the industry. Andwe continue to be the leader in innovation. I think everybodys copying us. Soyou know, we're

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

\Reporter: Hello and welcome to the ABC News Shufflebrain candy for your iPod. Were dealing a special hand today. A special edition of the Shuffle. Apple rolled out the new incarnation of iTunes, which provides digital music software and an online mu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

今天我们要学的词是original. Original做为形容词,有原创的意思。Apple Inc. announced a multiyear deal with media mogul Oprah Winfrey to create original content. 苹果公司宣布,已经与媒体巨人奥普拉温弗瑞达成多年

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Technology Report - Steve Jobs Remembered 科技报道 - 缅怀一代巨头乔布斯 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Steve Jobs made technology fun. The co-founder of Apple died last

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

这条广告最初模仿了苹果公司的广告风格,配合了欢快的音乐,以及产品周围大量的空白区域。然而,随后画面上与白色iPad一同出现的并非普通iPad mini,而是一款黑色的Windows 8平板电脑。 这条

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

今天我们要学的词是staggering。 Staggering, 惊人的。苹果公司的iPad 2供不应求。苹果公司首席财务官说, The company is facing staggering demand from consumers for its iPad2 and is heavily backlogged, 消费者对苹果公

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是safe bet。 Safe bet, 一定能赢的赌注,也就是万无一失的选择。上星期五苹果公司的新产品iPad开始预售,一天下来销量高达12万台。业界人士评论, It's a safe bet that the iPad wi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是day-to-day。 Day-to-day, 日常的。 As a store manager, you are in charge of the day-to-day sales operation, 做为店面经理,你要负责每天的销售情况。 The latest round of layoffs made it hard for us to ca

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是religiously。 Religiously, 在口语里,指雷打不动地坚持做某件事情。我朋友Adam干什么事都很认真。他是湖人队球迷。 He watches Lakers' games religiously, 湖人队比赛他每场必看。他决

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是address。Address, 作为动词,意思是讨论,处理。中国国家副主席习近平将于本周访美。白宫在一份声明中表示, The two sides will address practical issues that are important to both countr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是announce。Announce, 宣布。苹果公司宣布iPhone5即将上市。 Apple announced that it will be introducing the new features of the iPhone 5 on October 4th, 苹果公司宣布,10月4日正式介绍iPhone 5的新功能

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I was lucky I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a billion company with over 4000 employees. We

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

今天我们要学的词是 pay tribute. To pay tribute 意思是表达敬意。上星期五是史蒂夫.乔布斯去世一周年的日子。Apple paid tribute to its late CEO and co-founder Steve Jobs on the first anniversary of his death. 在乔布斯

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃