Violet ran back to the boxcar as quickly as she could, with Claire at her heels. Wait! Claire called. Whats going on? Violet and Claire arrived breathless in the doorway of the boxcar. Jessie and Benny were sitting on the floor playing cards, and Hen

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 100 The Mystery of the Haunted

Henry helped violet spread the hops quilt across two chairs. Then Jessie took a tiny pair of scissors out of a carrying case in her pocket. Coral lent me these, she explained. She leaned over and began, very, very carefully to cut the threads that he

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 99 The Finders Keepers Mystery

Its the ghost. Its Joshua! Benny couldnt stop shrieking. Just as suddenly as he appeared, the ghost vanished with Henry chasing after him. Benny, Benny, calm down, Jessie said soothingly. She hugged Benny to her, while Violet buried her face in Jessi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 67 The Mystery of the Stolen S

I dont want to leave tomorrow, said Benny. Watch and I want to stay here forever. I wish we could stay too, Benny, Grandfather Alden said. But its time to go home. Well come back again, though. You are always welcome, Nora said. In fact, Im thinking

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 62 The Mystery of the Lake Mon

Grandfathers eyebrows raised in surprise as he watched his grandchildren and Rachel Cunningham climb onto the stage. They stood beside the podium. I hope this interruption is important, James Alden said. Its about Marks paper, Henry said. Mark sat up

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 59 The Outer Space Mystery

The next morning, the Aldens reported to the dining room a half hour before the breakfast crowd. Hazel Watson was waiting for them. Good morning, she greeted. Im so thankful you children are pitching in. Were glad to help out, said Jessie. Hazel hand

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 59 The Outer Space Mystery

When the Aldens arrived at breakfast the next morning, Cousin Mary and Grandfather Alden were discussing future plans for Pineapple Place. Well, Mary, Im sorry I couldnt arrange that bank loan on this trip. I know how disappointing that is, Mr. Alden

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 64 The Black Pearl Mystery

After dinner, Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny sat around the fire in the living room. Mrs. McGregor carried in a pitcher of warm apple cider and a plate of pumpkin bread fresh from the oven. You children have had a long day, she said. I thought you

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 129 The Great Turkey Heist

Back at the resort, the Alden children found their grandfather sitting on the cabin porch with Abby. How did you make out in town? Grandfather asked. We got everything well need for the signs, said Henry, handing Abby the change. Sandpaper, brushes,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 108 The Creature in Ogopogo La

CHAPTER 13 Sea Star Old Myna woke up first. She hopped out of the house and flew into the trees. She ate her breakfast and waited for the sun to come up. Then she began to call, Wake up, sleepyhead! It woke everyone. Benny laughed. Thats old Myna. Sh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 6 蓝色海湾之谜 Blue Bay Mystery

CHAPTER 12 An Empty Can When Spot came up with the hat in his mouth, Benny cried, The blue hat at last! The man was afraid to wear it, shouted Mike. This proves that the man was up to no good, said Henry slowly. And he is the man in the picture! shou

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 5 迈克的谜案 Mike's Mystery

CHAPTER 6 Mikes Mothers Place Benny began to talk the minute he got into the car. Mike began to talk too. Wait, boys, said Mr. Carter. One at a time! I cant hear a word you say. Ill talk first, said Mike. Well, you can this time, agreed Benny. Its ab

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 5 迈克的谜案 Mike's Mystery

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 图片10 图片11

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 Heinemann海尼曼英语启蒙读物GK

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 Heinemann海尼曼英语启蒙读物GK

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 Heinemann海尼曼英语启蒙读物GK

Bright light flooded the tree house again A rustlingsound came from outside the window. Annie peeked out and laughed. Hey, there, shesaidJack looked out, too. A giraffe was eating leaves offthe tree. It had a sweet, goofy face. Jack peered at the wor

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Oh, no! No! No! Shouted Annie. She raced down the bank, until she reached asandy, clear spot. Here! Here! she called. The wildebeests followed her with their wild eyes. Jack watched in disbelief as the swimmers changedtheir course. Slowly, all the wi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Be still, said Jack. Jack and Annie stood frozen as an elephant steppedout of the shadows. It waded into the pond anddipped its trunk into the water. Oh, wow, said Annie. Jack breathed a sigh of relief. An elephant wasn'tgoing to chase them and eat t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyes. The light was still gray, but the air was evendamper and colder than in Frog Creek. Wow, I'm in a long dress, said Annie. It'sscratchy. Hey, I've got a little purse on my belt. It hasmy library card in it!Jack looked down at his

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Anol shalom 听命于 Anol sheh lay konnud de ne um 权力的刀剑 Flavum 失败者 Nom de leesh 与胜利者 Ham de nam um das 都不值得 La um de 同情和 Flavne 赞美 We de ze zu bu 看台上的 We de sooo a ru 呐喊与陶醉 Un va a pesh a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语