11 An Embarrassing Show The day of the school science fair had finally arrived, and Lisa was both nervous and excited. She couldn't wait to show off her volcano model at the fair. She might even win the first prize! As Lisa was setting up her volcano

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

2 A Teenager's Joke: Guidelines for Doing Schoolwork My school had a policy about homework. Students should not spend more than ninety minutes per night doing homework. This is how I use the time for my work. Fifteen minutes looking for assignment;

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

5 Homestay in the US My name is Jenny and I did a homestay in America. When I first met my host mother, Mary, she gave me a big hug. I was really shocked because I had never been hugged before, and I wasn sure how to respond. By the time I left Ameri

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(294) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Young People Should Have Ideals What are you going to do when you grow up? When I was a child, people often asked me this question about the ideal. Undoubtedly, every individual, especially a young person, should have an ideal. Hardly can we find any

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A Food Poisoning Accident Last month, I witnessed a food poisoning accident happening to my classmates. At that time the situation was really very dangerous and urgent. Though finally they got out of danger, this accident is still vivid in my mind. T

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to improve public morals? Nowadays there are still many behaviors against public morality, such as spiting or littering in public places, cutting in line, wasting water or electricity and so on. One of the main reasons for these immoral behaviors

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Education For All Nowadays in China,the limit to candidates for college entrance examination is not so strict as before. People of all ages and even married people can take the examination and have a chance of becoming a college student. The new regu

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Holiday Economy As we see, the extended holidays have caused unexpected great travel craze and brisk economic activities.But there are many debates on the advantages and disadvantages of this kind of holiday economy.Many people,especially some econom

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Criticism It is not unusual for people to be subject to criticism. Anyone may be criticised by others in his work or study. For example: workers who fail to accomplish their tasks will be criticised. Students who have poor performance in exams will b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A Witness of a Theft Incident Yesterday, I witnessed a theft incident on my way home. The thief was so rampant that it left me a very deep impression. It was in the rush hour, when many people were buying tickets at the subway station. A woman took h

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to deal with peer pressure? College students are often obsessed by peer pressure from their classmates or schoolmates. Facing others hard work and good performance in academic and other aspects, many students feel great pressure. Then, how to dea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to adapt youself to college life There are obvious differences between high school life and college life. First,college students will live in the dormitory with classmates who come from various places, and who may have different living habits. Se

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Will network classrooms replace traditional classrooms? With the popular visitation of the internet, network classrooms are gaining more and more popularity. As a new teaching pattern, network classrooms have become an effective compliment to traditi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Should Class Attendance Be Required? Nowadays required class attendance is very common at colleges and universities. Most people take it for granted that students should attend all the classes required by school. However still some others do not agre

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How should college students relieve pressure? Todays college students face many pressures, mainly from parents expectation, study, economy, employment and all kinds of competition. Although pressure, to some extent, can provide motivation, overdue pr

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Does a Student Need Private Tutoring? A recent investigation shows that about 70 percent of middle school students in cities have private tutors. Such a popular practice indicates that parents are attaching greater importance to their children's educ

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

英语背诵注意四个方面 背诵对英语的学习有很大的帮助,可以提高英语的学习能力,下面加一下背诵英语应该注意的几个方面: 一、背单词 单词是语言的基本要素。初高中要求掌握的单词逐

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

[00:10.06]Gehrig continued to improve as a player. [00:14.05]By 1924, pitchers for opposing teams were having bad dreams about Lou Gchrig and Babe Ruth. [00:23.04]Ruth hit sixty home runs that year. [00:26.36]Gchrig hit forty seven and won the Americ

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国英语听力80篇