英语学习五大优秀习惯

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

对于上班族来说,总有一些外语情结--学英语是有用的,扔了可惜,但毕业好几年了,捡又不知从哪儿开始。那么上班族到底该怎样学英语呢?又有什么样的方法和窍门? 大多人学英语是多次

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在我国,英语学习者为数众多,英语学习的热情,也为世界之罕见。然而,许多英语学习者由于受证书型动机的驱使,英语学习的效果总是事倍功半,不尽人意。 我们根据多年的英语教学及其

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

英语学习资料 哪里可以免费下载英语学习资料。 我们在学英语的时候常常需要下载一些英语学习资料,到哪里下载呢?有时候去英语学习论坛下载, 还需要注册还需要积分,刚注册的甚至还

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Are you Swedish? No, we are not. We are Danish. Are your friends Danish, too? No, they aren't. They are Norwegian. Your passports, please. Here they are. Are these your cases? No, they aren't. Our cases are brown. Here they are. Are you tourists? Yes

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

What colour's your new dress? It's green. Come upstairs and see it. Thank you. Look! Here it is! That's a nice dress. It's very smart. My hat's new, too. What colour is it? It's the same colour. It's green, too. That is a lovely hat! here, there, ups

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Number20 What colour's Steven's umbrella? Is it brown? It isnt brown. It's black. Number 50 What colour's Sophie's coat? Is it white? It isnt white. Its grey. Number 90 What colour's the boy's tie? Is it yellow? It isnt yellow. It's orange. Number 30

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Can you come here a minute please,Bob? Yes, sir? Where's Pamela? She's next door. She's in her office, sir. Can she type this letter for me? Ask her please. Yes, sir. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela? Yes, of course I can. Here yo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Where'sSally, Jack? She's in the garden, Jean. What's thedoing? She's sitting under the tree. Is Tim inthe garden, too? Yes, he is. He's climbing the tree. I beg yourpardon? Who'sclimbing the tree? Tim is. What about the dog? The dog's inthe garden,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

It is a fine day today. There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining. Mr. Jones is with his family. They are walking over the bridge. There are some boats on the river. Mr. Jonesand his wife are looking at them. Sally is looking at a big

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Number one What are you going to do? I'm going toshave. Number two What are you doing now? Now I'm shaving. Number five What are you both going to do? Were goingto do our homework. Number six What are you both doing now? Now were doing our homework.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

I want someenvelopes, please. Do you wantthe large size or the small size? The largesize, please. Do you haveany writing paper? Yes, we do. I don't haveany small pads. I only have large one. Do you want a pad? Yes, please. And I wantsome glue. A bott

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Where do you come from? I come from England. What's the climate like in your country? It's mild,but it's not always pleasant. The weather's often cold in the North and windy inthe East. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south. Whic

1st When must you come home? I must come home at one oclock. 2nd When must she go to the library? She must go to the library at a quarter past one. 12th When must you and Sam see the dentist? We must see the dentist at a quarter to four. 5th When mus

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Hello. Were you at the butcher's? Yes. I was. Were you at the butcher's, too? No, I wasn't. I was at the greengrocer's. How's Jimmy today? He's very well, thank you. Was he absent from school last week? Yes, he was. He was absent on Monday, Tuesday,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

TOM: What are you doing, Carol? CAROL: I'm making a shopping list, Tom. TOM: What do we need? CAROL: We need a lot of thing this week. I must go to the grocer's. We haven't got much tea or coffee, and we haven't got any sugar or jam. TOM: What about

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Has Ian soldhis house yet? Yes, he has. He sold itlast week. Has he movedto his new house yet? No, not yet. He's stillhere. He's goingto move tomorrow. When?Tomorrow morning? No. Tomorrowafternoon. I'll misshim. He hasalways been a good neighbour. He

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

(1) T :Look at t he 1st picture. It rained yesterday.昨天下雨了。 S:Yes, and it'll rain again tomorrow是的,明天还会下雨。. (2) T:The 4th picture. He got up late yesterday.他昨天起床晚了、 S:Yes, and he'll get up late

1 T:Look at number 2. Will you go to Athens next week?你下周要去雅典吗? S:No, I shan't go to Athens next week. 不,我下周不会去雅典 I shall go to Beijing.我会去北京。 2 T:Number 1. Will you and Jane fly to Berlin this

hello, Ken. Hi, George. Have youjust beento thecinema? Yes, I have. What's on? Parisin theSpring. Oh, I'vealready seen it. I saw it ontelevision last year. It's an oldfilm, but it's very good. Paris is abeautiful city. I've neverbeen there. Have youe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园