Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly. 要私下告诫朋友,但是要公开夸奖朋友 。 Publius Syrus, Syrian Latin writer 普布利乌斯赛勒斯,叙利亚拉丁语作家 Depth of friendship does not depend on length of a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Friendship is love without his wings. 友谊是没有羽翼的爱。 George G. Byron, English poet 乔治G拜伦,英国诗人 A faithful friend is the medicine of life. 忠实的朋友是人生的良药。 William Shakespeare, British dramatist 威廉

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

All for one; one for all. Alexandre Dumas. French writer 人人为找,我为人人。大仲马,法国作家 Beauty lives with kindness. William Shakespeare, English dramatist 美寓于善。威廉莎长比亚,英国剧作家 Virtue is bold, and

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Don't try to win a friend by presenting gifts. 不要靠馈赠去获取朋友, You should instead contribute your sincere love and learn how to win others' heart through appropriate ways. 你必须奉献你诚挚的爱,学会怎样用正当的方法

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Love conquers all things. 爱能战胜一切。 Virgil, ancient Roman poet 维吉尔,古罗马诗人 The heart is not conquered by force, but by love and tolerance. 心不是靠武力征服,而是靠爱和宽容大度征服。 Spinoza, Dutch phil

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long. 你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待很久了。 Tagore, India poet 泰戈尔,印度诗人 I love you not be

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Chanel is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1909 by Gabrielle Coco Chanel. She operated on her design maxim that simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Chanel has an unrivalled reputation for quality and style. Its iconic products inclu

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Are you answering what I'm saying? 你在回答我的话吗? No, no, I'm on the phone with somebody. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. 没有没有 我在跟別人打电话。抱歉,我不是故意

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。 Tagore,Indian poet 泰戈尔,印度诗人 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

People often ask me if I know the secret of success, and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. 人们时常问我是否知道成功的秘诀,能否告诉别人怎徉使他们梦想成真。 My answer is, you do it by working. 我

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed. 几乎没有什么事情是根本做不成的;人们之所以失败,与其说是条件不够,不如说是缺乏意志。 L

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed. 不让挫折感把你吞噬,你就一定会成功。 Abraham Lincoln, American president 亚伯拉罕林肯,美国总统 Always bear in mind that your own res

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Excellence is not an act, but a habit Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. Habits are power

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

老外平时除使用许多俚语(slang)外,也常夹些格言(adage)、俗语(proverb)、引语(quotation)、警句(saying)或是众所周知的道理(truism)。这些玩儿,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

1.A school can only be excellent when it is filled with outstanding teachers. 一个学校因杰出的老师而成为名校。 2.A teacher who is passionate and loves his subject will always have successful students. 一个充满激情并热爱他专业

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: just saying 说说而已 -How can you say that! 你怎么能那么说 -Hey, sorry, I'm just saying 对不起,我只是说说而已。 -You really want to go there, it's very far. 你真的想去吗,很远啊。 -No, I'm just sayin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

英语构词法(15)-单词构词法

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[句子]on top of the world/高兴极了 [句子]I think they're onto something.我想他们已经有解决方法了。 [句子]He's developing a green thumb. 他的园艺活越来越精湛。 [句子]Don't play the goat/不要胡闹 [句子]got take

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Is Dew In The Morning A Good Way To Predict The Weather? 朝露能预测天气? When the dew is on the grass, rain will never come to pass; When grass is dry at morning light, look for rain before the night. Whats the science behind this old aphori

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Gun Silencers 所谓消声手枪也不可能是完全无声,只是将声音尽量降低。手枪的消声方法有很多. 手枪的声音主要来自子弹出膛,空气冲出枪口是巨大的压力对外面的空气引起的冲击震动.消声器是

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest