很多工作一段时间的人都想通过读MBA来开拓自己的职业生涯,做到高级管理层职位。今天我们的节目有幸请到复旦大学-BI挪威商学院的杨帆Jan教授来介绍一下学MBA之前有什么需要考量的地方。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

今天的节目是一期特别篇,我们要聊聊日前大热韩剧《来自星星的你》!今天的特别节目我们要教你两句汉语防身!什么?防身?对啊,遇到欧巴就上啊! 课程词汇精选: 1. (annyeonghaseyo) 你好

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

初次见面没听清对方的名字,或是再次见面一下子想不起对方的名字都有点尴尬。赶快听听今天的课程教你怎么化解这个尴尬的局面吧! 重点词汇: 1. How's it going? 你好吗?/你怎么样? 2. in a b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

每个人都会遇到几个喜欢八卦的人,在办公室里同事之间八卦好像特别严重。这节课里我们要听听两个同事八卦另一个马上要升职的同事。好劲爆啊! 重点词汇: 1. rumor 谣言 2. whispering 说悄悄

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

在你和很久没见的朋友再见面的时候你该说什么好呢?你可以试试用一些今天课程中学到的新词避免尴尬。如果他们问你为什么你的英语这么地道进步的这么快的时候,不要忘记告诉他们:我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

时下最火热的话题不过伦敦奥运了,4年一度的奥运盛会每次都是人们讨论的焦点。看看今天潘吉和Jenny教你怎么讨论奥运,然后去和你的老外朋友讨论吧! 重点词汇: 1. the Olympics (the Olympic

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

So you are living...And I visited you there,Portia and I and my brother. 你的住所 我去那里拜访过你 波西亚 我 和我哥哥 We were lucky enough to go see you.But it's a big place, now...It's a big house. 我们很幸运能见到你 不过

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

It's true that I gave them all the clothes I wore to, uh, not the fitting what he called, 我确实把我穿过的所有衣服都给他们了 嗯 他说衣服大小和人像 the sizing, the... I don't know what they measuring you.They measured you an

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And so I YouTube, you know,a Hollywood Walk of Fame acceptance speeches, 所以我上Youtube搜索了 好莱坞星光大道获奖感言 and the first one up, Ellen DeGeneres,the most unhelpful thing I've ever watched. 第一个结果就是 艾伦德杰

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And Seal and Heidi Klum were still together.They were the last one. We started to turn the lights on. 那时候希尔和海蒂克拉姆还在一起 他们留到了最后 然后我们把灯开开 We started, like... We start... Take a hint.We turned t

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Hi,I don't know why I'm putting a mic on you 嗨 我不知道我为啥要给你麦克风 you are not gonna be able to talk here either, are you? 反正你肯定说不出话了 You all right? I'm good.Take a breathe.Let's do this. 你没事吧 我挺好

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

As you know,ladies and gentlemen,buzz feed,buzz feed,that's a big deal,it publishes hundreds of lists every single day. 大家知道 消息网 消息网每天会发布上百个榜单 But coming up with all these lists is a lot of pressure. 担心想出

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

I love this story. 我喜欢这则故事 A Nebraska man was arrested after police found a container of marijuana in his car labeled Not weed. 一名内布拉斯加男子被捕 因为警察在他车里发现一箱大麻 上面写着 不是大麻 The m

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Cause you got in trouble in public once for annoying people. 你曾因为整人而在公众场合惹上了麻烦 You went to.well,I got it back basically.It backfired. 基本上是我遭到了报复 反被人整 That was birthday party I had a few ye

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

There you are.Yep. 你在那里 对 So everybody knows what a bear is. 大家都知道什么是熊男 It is a big,you know,it as a big hair man.yeah. 就是毛发浓密的健壮男性 对 Who gay people want to have sex with. 同性恋者想跟他睡觉

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Thank you so much.I appreciate that.Good to be here. 非常感谢 谢谢 能来这里我很高兴 I just learned you can set a google alert to your own name. 我刚了解 你可以对自己的名字设置谷歌提醒 And google will e-mail you all th

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

We are back.I'm sitting here with the legendary Dick Van Dyke. 欢迎回来 我身边这位是传奇人物迪克范戴克 You had a bit of a scare,a while ago. 你一段时间之前受了点惊吓 Not too long ago you were driving your jaguar right h

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

October 19th,Journal,I just got the new iphone that has siri 10月19日 日记君 我刚刚买了有Siri功能的iphone4s It's amazing.I can tell it to do anything and it does it Siri真是太神奇了 只要动动嘴她就能帮我把任何事儿办了

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

your husband is right there,what's your husband's name,Danny,Hi Danny, how are you doing 你的丈夫也来了 你的丈夫叫什么名字 丹尼 嘿 丹尼 你好吗 Oh,God,Hi I love you,I love you too,So where do you live 噢 天啊 我爱你 我也爱

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

That's sweet,thank you,have a sit everybody 真太感人了 谢谢你们 大家请坐 Have a sit,thank you so much,that goes right back to you 谢谢 大家请坐 所有的掌声都还给大家 I appreciate all that energy and it goes right back to

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀