That's got to be,that's got to be a trip to see your son playing you at that time in your life. 看到你儿子扮演 那个时候的你一定很有意思 It was like a damn Back to the futuremovie.you know what I mean. 简直就像《回到未来》

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

what?What kind of psychopath has one drink a week? 搞毛啊 哪种神经病一周喝一杯啊 Who is this person that I'm very afraid of that just goes one,that's it for me. 这个人是谁啊 我很害怕 他说 就一杯 我够了 For the week?Yea

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

In fact I was met Justin Tuck the other day,Nobody knows who Justin Tuck is,he plays the lines,he's lines for the Giants.and that was a thrill. 事实上前几天我才见到Justin Tuck 没人知道Justin Tuck是谁 他是巨人队的边锋 见到他很

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Heather, when plants convert light into energy to help them grow it's called photosynthesis. 希瑟 植物把光转换成能量 来帮助它们生长 这叫做光合作用 But what is a photo of yourself taken by yourself called? 但把自己给自己拍

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

All right, we love this school and so do our friends at Target. 好了 我们喜欢这所学校 塔吉特百货也是 For years,Target has has committed giving a billion dollars towards education so far, 近些年 塔吉特一直致力于向教育事业

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Our next guest is a hardworking third grade teacher,Who just won $150,000. 今天 下一位嘉宾是一位辛勤工作的三年级教师 她刚刚赢得了15万美元 But what she did with that money. 但是她处理这笔钱的方式 Got her an invi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

We're back with Shemar Moore and his girlfriend. 这是谢玛摩尔和他的女朋友 We know that raising money for M.S. Is very important to you. 我们知道为M.S.机构筹集善款对你们来说很重要 My mama and millions of others. 对我妈妈

I can't believe no one else stopped. 我不敢相信当时居然没人停车 But really it's a good thing that you happened to be driving by at that moment. 不过碰巧你开车经过 真是太好了 So you were driving by and you saw the car. 所以你

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Well, I didn't want to just,you know, stand there, looking creepy after you told me no. 你知道 在你跟我说了不用陪你之后 我就不想傻站在那 感觉怪怪的 I got my truck and I just drove around the other side of the gas station a

He's so fun, he is a real sweet, he is a gentleman. 他很有趣 非常贴心 很绅士 We're doing all this promo together, for the movie,So we walked the carpet at the Globes together. 我们在一起为这部电影做宣传 所以金球奖的时候我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

It wouldn't even show an elbow in the 70s. 70年代 连手肘都不露 That's how...It's not risky at all Let's jump forward to 1972.And, I don't know who this is. 这就是 毫不冒险 时间来到1972年 我不认识这人 I'm sorry, I don't...She

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And, it was...it was pretty rough there. 挺艰辛的 I have to say,I had the experience of moving out here, 我得说 我是22岁时 When I was 22 and it was like going to the moon. 搬了过来 简直像登月一样 you know,I was just getting star

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

And the last thing I remember seeing was my friend's face, 印象里最后一个画面就是我朋友的脸 reaching for me and then I kind of came to and he had fallen over,he was laughing so hard. 冲我伸过手来 我醒来时 他却摔倒了 他笑

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

That's weird,ok.So now you're in this movie and who is in it with you?Oprah Winfrey,yes. 真奇怪 好吧 你现在出演了这部电影 演员还有 奥普拉温弗里 是啊 Did you mom,you know,did you take her on the set of Selma?Did she meet Opr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

It's April 15th.It's tax day.My audience doesn't care.They don't play their taxes.Bunch of hippies. 已经4月15日了 报税日 观众们才不在乎呢 他们都不缴税的 一群嬉皮士 It's April 15th,it's tax day and fun fact of this year,the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Now these are real police reports from different local newspapers that you send in for us 这些都是来自一些地方报社真实的警方报告 都是你们寄过来的 Bescurrie Montariel,8:24 pm.A man called police when he saw a small lion cros

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I couldn't wait for it.Thank you so much. 我都等不及了 谢谢你 That's really sweet.There's really another day. 真贴心 今天真是好日子 Just really drag ass,I got her poker chips. 只是来去匆匆 我送她扑克筹码 I got her a bi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

That's not right,that's not right.All right,here's something else that is not right. 这样做是不对的 这样做是不对的 还有一些事是不对的 These photos you all sent in for our segment,what's wrong with these photos?photos. 你们为接

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Oh,really wonderful at this,wonderful.Thank you. 太棒了 太棒了 谢谢 Thanks everybody.Oh boy,have a seat.Thank you so much,Tony. 谢谢各位 哦 天哪 坐下吧 非常感谢 I'm so excited today.So am I. 我今天真激动 我也是 It's won

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And you can do that in so many different ways. 所以你可以用不同的方式来实现 Politics is one important form to do it, 政治是一种重要方式 And I'm glad that people were willing to roll up their sleeves. 我也很高兴 有人愿意在

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀