个人简介: Louis Szekely (born September 12, 1967), known professionally as Louis C.K., is a stand-up comedian, Emmy-winning television and film writer, actor, producer, and director from Boston, Massachusetts. He currently stars in the FX comed

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

用英文说数字一直是很多同学头痛的问题,今天的节目我们要教给大家一些记英文数字的技巧。当然要学到熟能生巧,一定要靠大家勤学苦练,听完节目赶快拿出自己的账本开始练习吧! 听力

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The U.S has Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston, but in China, superstars do not get any bigger than Li Bing Bing and she's showing America why, in the big-screen version of the best-selling book Snow Flower and The Secret Fan. Ple

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Thank you.Thank you kindly.Thank you kindly tony.Yes 谢谢 十分感谢 十分感谢 Tony 嗯 Are you excited about Brad Pitt being here.Yeah indeed I am really excited first time 为Brad Pitt的到来感到兴奋么 当然 第一次这么激动 Goo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Last week we sent our PA Ari to Ohio State University to surprise the sorority. 上周 我们派助理阿力去俄亥俄州立大学 给姐妹会的一个惊喜 Six of the sorority members are in the audience today. 姐妹会中有六人来到了现场

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

They were making noises.Why can't I make noises? 他们也乱叫了啊 我怎么就不能 Sometimes I want to do it back to them.I know,I know. 有时候我就想回敬他们 是啊 Actually why they're cheering I'm always going,bop,beep. 他们欢呼的

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

讲解 Todays key word is Wild Wild 野生的 Wild animals or plants live or grow in natural surroundings and are not looked after by people. Here is an example: This kind of rose grows wild. 这种是野生玫瑰。 前一段我们刚刚说过,美国

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

we should done the focus group first,cause now we got thousand of this things 我们售点小组应该提前行动的 因为现在我们弄了成千上万这种东西 So if you wanna get any none addable on The Valentine's Day products go to our webs

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

奥巴马上贝尔荒野求生秀的精彩片段来啦!总统会怎么被虐?美国人想让总统喝尿的请愿会实现吗?最后,奥巴马还要教你做一个超有创意的美式甜点。别错过今天的精彩内容。 关键词: Ru

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Thanks everybody.I had an unexpected dance party.Thank you so much.So it's fun. 谢谢大家 真是个出人意料的舞会 感谢大家 很有趣 Say hello to my guest DJ. That's Twitch over there everybody. 向我的嘉宾DJ问好 大家 那位是T

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

讲解 Todays key word is Adele. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is a British singer and songwriter. 阿黛尔是一名英国歌手和作曲人。没错,我们今天我们的key word是一个人名。啊,请允许我今天小小任性一下。充满私心

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Thank you so much for sending in your photos,If you have a Glamour Shot you think I should see,please send it to me. 谢谢你们寄来照片 如果你有张写真艺术照想让我看到 请寄给我 All season long we have been sending Jeannie and

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Hi,hi,I have a gift for you 你好 嗨 我给你带了份礼物 I see there's something in your hand,what is it 我看到你拿着东西了 是什么 I wrapped it in this beautiful bag that you gave me earlier 我把它装在这个漂亮的袋子里 这

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And you're such a good person too and you have such a sweet little girl 你也是个很好的人 还有你可爱的女儿 Who you said just changed your life,she just joy right,yes absolutely 她改变了你的生活 她就是开心果 绝对是 So n

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

You wanna do this I'm sure.Hi,Melissa.Hello. 你想这样吧 你好 Melissa 你好 How are you.Very good.I want to sit like a lady. 最近可好 很好 我也想坐的像个淑女 I know my mom probably go,don't sit on your foot.Why do you always do

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

We have an amazing show tonight.We have a great time. 今晚节目很棒 愉快的时光 I love these two ladies up front.I guess you have something written on your back. 前面这两位女士太可爱了 你们一定是后面写了什么 But you sto

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Welcome back,ladies and gentlemen.We have a great show tonight.Right,Andy? 欢迎回来 女士们先生们 今晚节目很棒 是吧 安迪 Don't laugh.I'm serious. 别笑啊 我说真的 Whatever.Anyway,I wanted to talk about something tonight,we do

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

All right boy,first of all I have to say,what a brave brave human being you are 首先我必须得说 你是一个非常非常勇敢的人 Thank you.Because for so many reasons and then to be this lightening rod right now that is getting all this att

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And Marc, so tell me what uh...explain the Q'viva is...what does Q'viva mean? Marc跟我说说 Q'viva是什么意思 Q'viva, uh...It's almost like a war cry justlong live.Just, you know, Q'viva you callQ'viva!And uh...so that means long live. Q'viva 比

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

she was celebrating herself,it's very happy 他在为自己庆祝呢 很快乐 I'm not gonna judge you all but my first guest might,I don't know 我不会对你们的歌声指指点点 但是我的第一个嘉宾可能会 我不知道 my co-worker fo

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀