What the Utah Supreme Court says is the jury instructions in the 2007 trial were faulty. During the trial, which we sat in, Warren Jeffs attorneys argued with the judge, saying that in jury instructions, the jury must be told that Warren Jeffs knew t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Well, the holiday glow has faded. The beauty of a pillowy snowfall has turned downright ugly. Problems are stacked as high as the snow drifts in the northeast. The blizzard is gone. The horror stories are just coming to light. Earlier on CNN's AMERIC

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

We should draw upon the teachings of tolerance that lie at the heart of three great religions that see Jerusalems soil as sacred. This time we should reach for whats best within ourselves. If we do, when we come back here next year, we can have an ag

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

To our viewers from America to Argentina, Japan and Germany to South Korea and Hong Kong, welcome to CNN Student News. I'm Carl Azuz and we thank you for taking 10 minutes to watch today's show. First up, it's been 10 months since Israel put a stop t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

It really began to intensify, especially late yesterday afternoon through the evening hours. And by midnight and into early morning, the power of this storm truly reached the zenith. Now, this storm, thankfully, did not really intensify. It was only

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

This is as a result of extreme weather conditions and also to be frank of a bad call on Saturday by the airport operator who was, as it turned out, over-optimistic about their ability to keep the airport open. It maybe that in future, we're gonna to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

This is GPS, the Global Public Square. Welcome to all of you in the United States and around the world. I'm Fareed Zakaria. The Obama administration has just completed its Afghanistan review, and the document seems to reflect realities on the ground,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

The big issue at the moment is the weather, as you know, there is a storm brewing out there, and we are working closely with NOAA in the National Hurricane Center to determine will it build into a storm and what path will it take. We are in constant

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

As long as the North Korean leadership takes a different choice, continuing defiance, provocation and belligerence, it will continue to suffer the consequences. Let me stress that these measures are not directed at the people of North Korea, who have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

CNN student news is back.We want to say hello to the eighth graders at P. Middle School in North across Georgia.We hope you and all of our viewers out there had a great Thanksgiving holiday.And we're ready to dig into some global headlines. First up,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

There is no doubt that we have made progress as a consequence of this new cap fitting on and that even if it turns out that we can't keep the containment cap on to completely stop the oil, it is going on to allow us to capture much more oil and we wi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

In India, police say there are no more passengers trapped inside the wreckage of a train that crashed in West Bengal state, at least 60 people reported killed in that crash. It's being blamed right now on a moving train that ploughed into another tha

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Police say a suicide bomber detonated a car packed with the explosives outside the market in Iran midday on Thursday. Bodies were shown through and across the street, buildings are damaged, cars are destroyed in what was clearly one of the bloodiest

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

We know that a natural gas line ruptured yesterday around 6:24 p.m., but we don't know what caused it or what happened.Here's what we do know right now. The fire has burned 15 acres in the city of San Bruno. It is 75 percent contained, 38 structures

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

We're all watching, hoping today turns out to be the beginning of the end of this economic and environmental disaster. About a mile beneath where I'm standing right now, they're running diagnostic tests of the well. If everything turns out well, they

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

The FBI, Missouri State Highway Patrol, the Louisiana Police Department, the St. Louis County Police Department, continue to work together very closely, we have not stopped since it's started, and we will not stop until we catch the individual that a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

And we begin with those heavy rains and tornadoes that are pounding south Texas as Hurricane Alex comes ashore. The season's first hurricane actually made landfall in northeastern Mexico with 100-mile-an-hour winds. Alex has weakened and it's moved i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

very close friend of mine, one of my mentors, Robert C. Byrd, he passed away today. He was the, we lost a dean of the United States Senate, but also the State of West Virginia lost its most fierce advocate, and as I said, I lost a dear friend. From h

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Every week this summer, we'll be doing these special web shows. Today, we're talking about a story we covered toward the end of the school year: an outbreak of E. coli. That's a specific kind of bacteria. You can get it from contaminated food or wate

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

The Mississippi river remains near-record stayed across West Tennessee,Arkansas and here in Mississippi as well, swamping residencies, farmland and businesses. A lot of these people don't have flood insurance,and they may have nothing left.In prepa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月