More winter misery for Western Europe.Snow, ice and bitter cold are delaying travellers's racing to get home before Christmas. Germany's Dortmund Airport has shut its doors, Dusseldorf Airport is back open but reporting cancellations. Amsterdam's Sch

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

I was ready to also straightfowardly reiterate our concerns about Iran's nuclear program. But instead, once again, an issue of grave global concern has been over shadowed by the bizare, offensive and attention-grabbing pronouncements by President Ahm

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

A college program is going to spend two years trying to make the world a little more polite, and it all starts with a definition. I'm Carl Azuz, and we welcome you to CNN Student News First up, officials in parts of Wisconsin are telling people to ge

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

The relationship between our two countries is one thats not just based on the warm sentiment, our common history although those things exist. Its built on shared ideals and shared values. As David said its a special relationship and an essential rela

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

Billy Nungesser says today will mark a pivotal turning point for the first time since the April 20th explosion. Crews may be able to capture more oil than what's actually escaping. Alright, Wall Street reform is now just one signature away from being

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Our first goal was to stop the big tax hike that was coming on January the 1st. Ive made it clear going back over the summer that stopping all of the tax hikes was one of our main priorities for this lame-duck session. And while there was an agreemen

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

The space shuttle Endeavour taking off on its final endeavor. The launch was delayed due to mechanical problems, but NASA officials said those were all fixed. The shuttle and its crew are headed to the international space station. This is a 16-day mi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

Today marks the first official visit and State Dinner for a European leader during my presidency. Its only fitting. The transatlantic alliance is the cornerstone ,is the heart of our efforts to promote peace and prosperity around the world. And Germa

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

Back from the Memorial Day weekend . I am Carl Azuz .This is CNN students news.It's a short week for us. It is also our last week in school year. Let us go ahead and get started. First up ,American post honor service members who gave everything they

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

If you view the evidence like most favorable to the prosecution, and there are elements that are not proven or not being established beyond the reasons of that, then it is of course an obligation to enter a judgment of acquittal. In reviewing all of

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

Cross-country now.In Brevard County, Florida, Memorial Day turned into a war against jellyfish. Brevard County Ocean Rescue says more than 800 people were stung from Cocoa Beach to Cape Canaveral. Maricopa County, Arizona, the man who built himself a

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

A bit of breaking news from yesterday afternoon.Many of you know who Michael Jackson was.The self-titled king of pon died of heart attack two years ago at age 50.Yesterday,a jury found that Jackson's personal doctor Conrad Murray was guilty of involu

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

And the volcano is putting on a major firework show. You can see why tourists at Virunga National Park aren't just coming to see gorillas.This eruption started more than a week ago.Scientists don't know when it will end.The do believe that the lava i

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

The lights are up here on CNN Student News, but theyre out for millions of Americans on the East Coast. Im Carl Azuz, reporting on the aftermath of Hurricane Irene. It only took a couple days for the storm to billow up the Eastern Seaboard, but it co

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

Because of this agreement, middle class Americans want to see their taxes go up on January 1st which is what I promised - a promise I made during the campaign, a promise I made as president. Because of this agreement, 2 million Americans who lost the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

The United States strongly condemns the illegal disclosure of classified information. It puts peoples lives in danger, threatens our national security, and undermines our efforts to work with other countries to solve shared problems. So lets be clear

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Are you in the holiday spirit yet? Well, let's take you Cross Country, beginning in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. You might now. Its pretty. Bob Cox loves to make the holiday light display a pretty big spectacle with 150,000 computer-animated lights. Now

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

This meeting takes place at a time of grave concern in northeast Asia amid the provocative attacks from North Korea.We are committed to our partners and we are committed to the preservation of peace and stability in northeast Asia and on the Korean p

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Now that is how you get a show! Poppin'! Thank you gentlemen very much. Welcome, all of you, to a new week of CNN Student News! I'm Carl Azuz, and we thank all our viewers from all over the world for tuning in. First Friday of every month, the U.S.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

9:30 on the East Coast; 6:30 out west. And this just in, new video from outside a London courthouse where the founder of the WikiLeaks website Julian Assange is in court. He was arrested five hours ago on a Swedish warrant alleging sex crimes but has

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月