We have 38 million people affected so far by this flood of emergency, more than a million people have been relocated. A lot of the focuses on the three gorges dam right now as we've seen that they opened the floodgates. This isn't the first time they

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Well, what we were doing the final preparations, is getting all the equipment in place, going through the plans one last time, in parallel with that, the government scientific group was also reviewing the plans and they raised a couple of issues whic

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

You can not deal with the materials that are obsecen in nature that are harmful to children,and that's what he did ,the real life example in this book,it is a horrific malifastal in destructed things step by step how to sexually battle children. At X

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

HOLMES: Well, it's 17 minutes past the hour. Time, now, to travel Cross Country. The first stop, in my old stomping ground, Memphis, Tennessee, where this guy's hair's got him banned from traffic court. Bobby Todd says a bailiff told him he had to le

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which is one of the central aspects of financial reform, will empower all Americans with the clear and concise information they need to make the best choices,the best financial decisions, for them and their f

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

So, here's an interesting question. Could the recession be responsible for a decrease in U.S. birth rate? At least, one expert thinks the recession is the reason why. He says when people are unsure their financial future, they tend to put off having

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

Someone introducing our show from half a world away, might have found something more awesome than Fridays. I am Carl Aruz. Lets get started. First up, President Obama announces a new chapter in the US policies towards Middle East. Yesterday speech th

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

I'm Carl Azuz, and today on CNN Student News, we're gonna be talking about something that won't happen until November 6th... of 2012! But we start things off down in Louisiana. Officials facing the threat of massive flooding there have opened several

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

The evidence shows that Muammar Gadhafi personally ordered attacks on the Libyan civilians. His forces attacked Libyan civilians in the their home and in the public space. Shot demonstrators with live ammunition, use the heavy weaponry against partic

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

On Monday, the National Weather Service alert said the levee may fail at any time. Yesterday was any time. This is the levee we've been telling you about in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. We reported on it yesterday, in fact. It failed in at least four spot

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

Seven candidates line up tonight for a GOP president held by CNN, WMUR, and The New Hampshire Union Leader. Going into it, something pretty interesting. There seems to have been a shift in what Americans want from their government, their leaders. Don

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

First up, we're looking at some of today's headlines, starting with tornadoes in Massachusetts. Several twisters hit the state on Wednesday, and Springfield -- one of the largest cities in Massachusetts -- was hit badly. At least two tornadoes touche

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

This marks the first time that a big prestigious organization has said that theres a possible link between cell phone use and cancer. They say that its a possible carcinogen for humans. Its also with neck category. Its lead, engine exhaust and coal f

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

On this day in 1983 Martin Luther King Junior Day became a Federal holiday. Other significant events that happened on this day in history are coming right up. I'm Carl Azuz, you are watching CNN Student News. First up, the connections between the fin

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

Come to Nov, a new month commercial headline form CNN student news. Coming to you from the CNN news room,here in Atlanta Gorge, I am CA. We are going to start with anending after 7 months the NATO mission in Libya is officially over. NATO stands for

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

This is insane. There's nothing left of these houses. Absolutely, freaking nothing, oh, my god, was on. I'm a little freaked out because I'm pretty sure I just saw a tornado form and cross the thruway. Oh, my god, my god, my god. We got roads and bri

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

It's a great day for the Constitution today. Today, a Federal Judge here in Richmond ruled that individual mandate that every citizen, nearly every citizen, must buy government-approved health insurance. It's ruled unconstitutional. We disagree with

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

At minimum , he will be looking at charges of an unauthorized disclosure of classified information.It is possible depending on how the facts play out that he could be looking at espionage charges which would potentially carry a life term.In oreder to

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

How can a video game of sorts help train you for real life? That answer's coming up in this Thursday edition of CNN Student News. Hello, everybody, and welcome! My name is Carl Azuz. Let's get started. First up, it's The Moment of Truth for some idea

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Order, the ayes to the right 323, the noes to the left 302, so ayes have it, the ayes have it. 323 saying yes, 302 saying no, the measure passes. This information is going to now trickle down to those who were outside. This polling is disgraced. So,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月