01 Great Soliloquies of William Shakespeare Romeo And Juliet: Act 5,Scene 3 Romeo: My love! My wife! Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty. Thou are not conquered. Beautys 1)ensign yet Is crimson in th

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语1996-1998年 七至十三期

The Road to Success成功之路 It is well that the young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate positions. Many of the leading bussinessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust on them at the very threshold of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Science and Art科学和艺术 I beg leave to thank you for the extremely kind and apprieciative manner in which you have received the toast of science. It is the more grateful to me to hear that toast proposed in an assembly of this kind. Because I

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Eulogy for a Dog狗的颂歌 Gentleman of the jury, The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him andbecome his enmy.His son or daughter that he has reared with lovingcare may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us,t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

The Torch Has Been Passed to A New Generation of Americans Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, vice President Nixon, President Truman, Reverend Clergy, Fellow Citizens, We observe today not a victory of party but a celebration of freedom, symbol

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Remarks by former president of the United States- Nxion at the university of International Business and Economics美国前总统尼克松在对外经济贸易大学的讲话 I made my first trip to China in 1972, Premier Zhou Enlai and I shook hands

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Jimmy Carters Nobel Lecture(11) 吉米卡特的诺贝尔和平奖受奖演说(2) I am not here as a public official, but as a citizen of a troubled world who finds hope in a growing consensus that the generally accepted goals of society are peace, fr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Chief Justice Rehnquist, President Carter, President Bush, President Clinton, distinguished guests and my fellow citizens, the peaceful transfer of authority is rare in history, yet common in our country. With a simple oath, we affirm old traditions

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

There is no end to the making of books. Nor does there seem to be any end to the making of lists of great books. There have always been more books than anyone could read. And as they have multiplied through the centuries, more and more blue-ribbon li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。 The mighty desert is burning for the love of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

Unit 12 Spring Time on the Menu By O. Henry It was a day in March. (Never, never begin a story this way when you write one. No opening could possibly be worse. There is no imagination in it. it is flat and dry. But we can allow it here because the fo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning province in February 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No.6 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summ

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit11 Renting a House Dear Bob I am so glad to learn that you are coming in September. I've found a place for you.It is a small flat of 25 square meters with a bedroom,a bathroom and a kitchen. In the bedroom,there is a bed,a sofa,a desk and a chai

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Dear Mr Smith, I was so pleased to hear from you and I'm writing to tell you something about my school.You are right,quite few changes have taken place. On the one side of the road,there is a new classroom buiding.On the other side where a playgroun

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

口技王翻唱Rolling in the deep guitar、pad、snare、bass、beatbox、beeps等声音,加拿大网络口技红人Mike Tompkins单单靠自己一张嘴就能完成。Mike成名于YouTube,出生于1987年7月31日加拿大埃德蒙顿市,早在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Cheryl Cole- Call My Name:UK新晋No.1混音单曲 歌词: How do you think I feel when you call my name You got me confused by the way I changed How do you think I feel when you call my name My name, say my name baby Yes I love you, say it, for

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

第二弹:励志经典 TheJoyofLabor Anonymous Wise men of ancient times and successful men of today have told us that labor is sweet. Its reward is not material gain but what one becomes by it. Work

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

十一、The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~ The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~(愈...愈...) 例句:The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hamlet' s two old friends met him when he was saying some strange things to himself alone in the hall of the castle. They begged him to tell them the true cause of his madness. But he would not tell t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark 王子复仇记 This is the sad story of Hamlet, young Prince of Denmark, whose father died two months before the story begins. Hamlet' s father was King of Denmark and Hamle

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间