Be Happy Lloyd Morris (1613-1680) The days that make us happy make us wise. --John Masefield When I first read this line by Englands Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

The sky was apple green. The sky was green,wine,held up in the sun. The moon was a golden pattle between. She opened her eyes ,and green they showed clear like flowers and on for the first time,now, for the first seen.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

unit8 A report of a traffic accident It was 7:15 on the morning of Feb,8.2000. I was walking along Park Road toward the east. A wooden oldly man came out of the park on the other side of the street. Then I saw a yellow car drive of the third street,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

wake up dead man Jesus, Jesus help me I'm alone in this world And a fucked up world it is too Tell me, tell me the story The one about eternity And the way it's all gonna be Wake up, wake up dead man

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

take these shoes click clacking down some dead end street and make them fit take this shirt polyester white trash made in nowhere and make it clean, clean take this soul stranded in some skin and bone

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

yes... i can't believe the news today oh, i can't close my eyes and make it go away how long... how long must we sing this song? how long? how long... 'cause tonight...we can be as one tonight... brok

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Album: Pop Title: Mofo ------------------------------ Looking for to save my save my soul Looking in the places where no flowers grow Looking for to fill that God shaped hole Mother...mother sucking r

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 经典的推箱子游戏。 使用方向键移动搬运工来把所有的箱子推到指定的地点也就是用黄色线框标记的地方。记住,箱子只能推,不

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

Fiona Apple - Every Single Night:新歌来袭 歌词: Every single night I endure the flight Of little wings of white-flamed Butterflies in my brain These ideas of mine Percolate the mind Trickle down the spine Swarm the belly, swelling to a blaz

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Tatayoung - Burning Out :来自亚洲的好声音 阿米塔玛利杨,塔塔杨 (英语:Amita Marie Young,呢称:Tata,1980年12月14日生于泰国曼谷)父亲是美国人,母亲是泰国人,自十五岁塔塔出现在乐坛上以来

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

heaven on earth we need it now i'm sick of all of this hanging around sick of sorrow i'm sick of the pain i'm sick of hearing again and again that there's gonna be peace on earth where i grew up there

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Theres an industry in Italy that has proven to be recession proof. When the founders of Grom began to produce Gelato ten years ago, they knew nothing about making ice cream. Their novel idea of using only the finest organic foods and fair trade suppl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

If love between both sides can last for aye, 两情若是久长时, Why need they stay together night and day? 又岂在朝朝暮暮。 By Xu Yuanchong, a distinguished Chinese literature translator. 原著《鹊桥仙》,宋代秦观,著名翻译

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The next day Hamlet' s ship was attacked by pirates. Hamlet was so brave that he jumped onto the pirates' ship and fought against them. While Hamlet was fighting, his ship sailed away. At last he was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The queen became excited at hearing this and tried to run out of the room. Hamlet grabbed her by the wrist so roughly that she was frightened and cried out,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

They say that Bruce Lee was the father of mixed martial arts.That bothers me. 他们把李小龙称作综合搏击之父,这让我大为光火。 If he's the father of mixed martial arts I'm the grandfather of mixed martial arts. 如果他是综合搏

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The Frog Prince 青蛙王子 Many, many years ago, there lived a king. He had many beautiful daughters. And the youngest one was very lovely, and even the sun was surprised to see her when he shone on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hamlet' s friends were anxious about him and came to look for him. They found Hamlet kneeling down and looking up at the dark sky praying to God. Hamlet noticed them coming to him. He stood up and sin

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、leave sb the choice of or 要么,要么 ★(选择类经典句)Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission。 敌人冷酷无情/铁石心肠,我们要么顽强抵抗,要么屈膝投降

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

《小马王》插曲:Bryan Adams-Don't let go 一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲