New York Senate Race Speech希拉里竞选纽约参议员的演讲 You know, you know, we started this great effort on a sunny July morning in Pinders Corner on Pat and Liz Moynihan's beautiful farm and 62 2)counties, 16 months, 3 debates, 2 opponent

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

First Broadcast as Prime Minister to the British People I speak to you for the first time as Prime Minister in a solemn hour for the life of our country, of our empire, of our allies, and above all, of the cause of Freedom. A tremendous battle is rag

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Man will Prevail ----William Faulkner(1897-1962) I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work--a life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and least of all for profit, but to create out of the materia

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

I Have a Dream我有一个梦想 I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Bill GatesKeynote Speech at Microsoft Professional Developers Conference 比尔.盖茨在北京微软专业开发人员大会上的演讲 Good morning. It's a great pleasure to be here. Today is a major milestone for Microsoft as our first Developers

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Michael J0rdans Retirement Speech迈克尔.乔丹退役演说 I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a cha

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of witheri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

What Motherhood Really Means Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. We're taking a survey, she says, half-joking. Do you think I should have a baby

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

The Coming of Spring 春来了 I am coming, little maiden, 我来啦,娇小的姑娘, With the pleasant sunshine laden, 满载着融融的阳光, With the honey for bee, 给蜂儿备上了甜蜜, With the blossom for the tree. 给树儿穿上了

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

by Edmund O'Neill Set yourself free from anything that might hinder you in becoming the person you want to be. Free yourself from the uncertainties about your abilities or the worth of your dreams, from the fears that you may not be able to achieve t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by bicycle. My brother was riding with me sitting on the seat behind. As we came to the crossroads,a young man and a girl came up and stopped us. We've found you at long last,they said. But we didn't

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

June lst,1995 Dear Peter, We're so gald you're coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We'll have our picnic in the People's Park. You know where that is, don't you? After you enter the park by the main gate, walk straight on till y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Jordin Sparks+Whitney Houston - Celebrate:天后遗作 歌词: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah ooh yeah, u-uu-uh [Whitney Houston:] Everybody's been so uptight And forgetting to live the life Let all the problems get them down Till they

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Emeli Sand - My Kind of Love:抒情打榜单曲 歌词: I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try. Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, so I'm not gonna lie. But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you. I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Then suddenly Laertes jumped into the grave and held her in his arms.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Before the contest, Hamlet asked Laertes to forgive him for killing his father by accident. They shook hands with each other. At first Hamlet seemed to be winning. He fought more skillfully than Laert

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一、~~~ the + ~ est +名词+ (that) +主词+ have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most +形容词+名词+ (that) +主词+ have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Hele

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The play began. In the play the king and queen were talking on the bench in the beautiful garden. The queen said to the king,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

26.事情在变得越发糟糕。 Things are turning for the worse. 27.他是个得寸进尺的人。 Give him an inch and hell take a yard. 28.谋杀经过精心策划,决非偶然。 The murder was meticulously planned; there was nothing accident

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

2014年6月英语六级作文经典套句:观点意见 经典套句:观点意见 观点类:Attitude, opinion, 与其搭配的动词以及词组:Take, have, come up with,set forth, put forward等。 But on the other hand, there are also quit

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导