7. Confirming an Appointment 确认约会 Secretary: Good afternoon, Mr. Domes office. 下午好,Dome先生办公室。 Denise: This is Denise, Mr. Bruces Secretary. I was calling to confirm his meeting tomorrow with Mr. Dome 4 oclock. 我是Denise

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(288) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about who should pay on a date. Well, everybody kind of assumes that the guy is going to pay on the first date, and he sh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

If'd like to make an appointment with you. 我想约你。 Id like to make an appointment with you. Could you make a time? 我想约你。你能定个时间吗? Yes. Would next Monday be all right with you? 好的,你觉得下周一怎么样? D

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Kate: I can't believe finals will be here in just two weeks. Once again, I'm not even close to being ready! You'd think that by now I'd learn how tp budget my time better. Mary: welcome to the club! I was doing fine until after midterms. Then I took

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

LISTENING 2 Cancelling an Appointment 取消约会 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选出一个意思最接近的选项。 1. at the moment (A) to thank 2. appointment

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Set up a meeting 订个约会 A:Hello. This is Management Department. Can I help you? 您好。这里是经管系。有什么为您效劳的吗? B:Hello. This is David Bernard. I'm calling to set up a meeting with your dean, Mr. Zhou. 您好。我是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

相信大家或多或少都应该经历过「约会」这个人生体验了吧。 似乎第一次约会总会发生各种各样的怪事。 今天我们就来聊下「最糟糕的第一次约会」,请注意,前方高能! 更多实用有趣节目

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

知识点讲解: Go on a date 约会 I went on a date with a girl I met online last night. 我昨晚跟一个在网上认识的女生约会了。 I went on four dates with her. 我跟她约会了四次。 Move fast 发展很快 I went on a date wit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

5 推迟约会 3句英文任你选 I'm afraid I'll have to postpone our appointment. 恐怕我不得不将我们的约会延期。 We've decided to put it off. 我们决定推迟约见。 Something's come up. Can we make our appointment a little late

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

We've all heard that a good man is hard to find, but that certainly dosen't stop a lot of women from trying. I've been dating since I was 15, I'm exhausted, where is he? Who? The white knight? That only happens in fairy tales. I here hurts. Well, th

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

... why are single women attracted to married men? There,there are so many reasons. And in, in my practice I look at it kind of the behind-the-scenes guy. Cause a lot of times we just do stuff we don'

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Brother : Hey, Sally! Are you going to stay in that bathroom for the rest of your life? Sister : (From the bathroom) Come on, I just got in here. Brother : You're kidding me. You've been in there for

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When are you free? 您什么时候有空? Are you free this Thursday afternoon? 您这个周四下午有空吗? What time will you be in? 您什么时候在? What time will you be able to see me? 您什么时候可以见我? Would Wednesday morning b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

第46期:安排约会 我想跟您约个时间见面。 I'd like to make an appointment to see you. 在我的办公室见面,好吗? How about at my office? Why not at my office? For example: A: Where's a good place to meet?我们在哪里见面呢

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

7 取消约会 3句英文任你选 I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected has come up. 对不起,我们的约会我不能去了,因为出了一点意外的事。 I'm sorry to inform you that I have to cancel the lunch

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

In its latest installment, YouTube dating and travel series Dating Beyond Borders looks at female beauty standards across countries to show how vastly they vary and asking: 'how far do we go to look beautiful?' The video displays informative stats ab

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Ghosting 如鬼魅般消失 Definition: When the person youre seeing suddenly stops responding to any means of communication. It is literally like they become a complete ghost. 定义:当你约会的对象突然间就不再与你有任何形式的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

情景对话: Gloria: Did you sign something so that Manny could switch to French? Jay: I did. Gloria: You knew that I wanted him to learn Spanish. 知识点讲解: Switch 换 【例句一】 Why do you want to switch classes? English 101 is an e

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Love and date Dialogue 1 A: Hi, do you know whats for dinner? Im starving. B: Were on our own tonight, dads taking mom out. A: out? What do you mean out? B: you know on a date, they are going out to dinner. A: dad and mom? B: yeah, they said theyre r

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 随心所欲练口语

A: Hi Linda, this is Todd. B:Todd, good to hear from you! A: I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had with you at the movies last week. B: Me too, Todd! Thanks for suggesting that great movie. A:I also enjoyed it and was wondering if you wou

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating