3Appointment 约会 Mr. Lee: Hey there! Ive been hoping to run into you. Are you busy tomorrow morning? 嘿,你来了! 我一直想见见你,明天上午有时间吗? Mr. Jones: Let me see Wednesday morning. Yes, I am booked solid all morning.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

5.确认约会 Confirming an Appointment Mr. Jones: Accounting, this is Mike. 您好,我是财务部的Mike. Mr. Lee: Mike, this is Leo in Sales. I was just calling to confirm our meeting tomorrow. Are we still on? Mike, 我是销售部的Leo。我想

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

6.Changing an Appointment Kim: Hi Ron, this is Kim at headquarters. 你好,Ron.我是总部的Kim. Ron: Oh, hi Kim. Hows it going? 你好,Kim.最近怎么样? Kim: Great, thanks. I was calling to change our meeting next week. 很好,谢谢。我

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

你是否已经为浪漫的夜晚做好了准备? 为了能让你赢得特别的人win the heart, 我们用英语列出了约会可以及不可以做的事! 可以做的五项事情 1. Dress to impress 为了留给某人深刻的印象,那些破

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the young waitress in the café in Tom's building started waving hello everyday. Tom was flattered, for she was at least 15 years younger than he. One day she waved and beckoned to Tom again. Whe

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I'm going steady with John. 我只是和约翰约会 英美人开始约会很早,大概16,17岁就开始了。我们常说的姑娘十八一枝花,在英语里则是“ sweet sixteen ”。如果双

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dating, as most humans who engage in it have no doubt observed, can be a major source of stress -- especially first dates. You can waste a shocking amount of time worrying about your outfit, where you'll meet up, when you'll meet up and whether or no

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

1. have a crush on 迷恋某人 A: I'm having this huge crush on Ted. I'm going to try and see if I can ask him out this weekend. A: 我最近好喜欢Ted 喔! 我想看看能不能约他这个周末出来。 B: Well...But I heard that he is already

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A first date falls into two categories: following up on an introduction, or pursuing personal instincts when asking out someone of your choosing. No matter which approach is taken, first dates can be stressful for both parties. It is normal to be a l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

访谈录,单身贵族,约会,禁忌,Have you ever had a great first date and then never heard from the guy again? Trust me, we've all been there. Hi, I'm Marie Forleo, life coaching author, and I'm gonna share with you three dating mist

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Theres something so romantic about summertime. The warm summer breeze, the smell of flowers and cut grass, the sounds of fun and laughter, summer has a wonderful sense of casual lightness. Its a great time to get out of the dating rut and dust off yo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

After 21 years of marriage, I discovered a new way of keeping alive the spark of love. I started to go out with another woman. It was really my wife's idea. I know that you love her, she said one day, taking me by surprise. But I love YOU, I proteste

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

First dates follow a very specific set of rules that set them apart from pretty much every other form of human interaction. It's two people who are interested in each other trying to get to know one another. It's understandable that things can get aw

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What do men past a certain age want to see more of on dates? Below, HuffPost Divorce bloggers share what they wish more women would do before, during and after dates. 成熟的男人希望在约会中看到什么呢?在约会前、约会中和约会后

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. How am I doing so far? 到目前为止我表现如何?(可以用自嘲的口吻说哦) 2. What three words best describe you? 哪三个词能最好地描述你? 3. What's the one defining moment of your life so far? 能跟我讲讲你人生中至关

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I have met a lot of friends who have said really nice things about being with a Chinese girl. And truthfully, it is a subject worth considering. Dating a Chinese woman poses a different experience from dating Western women or perhaps women from any o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When are you free? 您什么时候有空? Are you free this Thursday afternoon? 您这个周四下午有空吗? What time will you be in? 您什么时候在? What time will you be able to see me? 您什么时候可以见我? Would Wednesday morning b

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

遇到喜欢的人,如何鼓足勇气让对方知道?想要和你看星星看月亮,从诗词歌赋谈到人生哲学(琼瑶体附身。。。。。。)下雪了,喜欢TA就从约TA出去开始吧~ 第一步:如何邀约 比如,今晚你

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

D: OK, Yael, if you were me, would you take your date to a violent action flick, or a romantic movie? Y: A romance, of course. D: There might be some scientific basis for why romantic movies make for good dates. In one study, participants were asked

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

约会经典对话 Will you go out with me? 你愿意和我约会吗? Yeah, Id love to . 好啊,我很乐意。 Do you want to date? 你想约会吗? I dont think I want to date you. Sorry. 我觉得我不想和你约会,对不起。 Do you w

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语